Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning with both of Jack's arms around me and his face buried in my neck, snoring loudly. Cute. I was really hot and really had to pee, so I wiggled my way out of Jack's grip as smoothly as I could, trying not to wake him. When I got out of the bunk and started to make my way to the bathroom, I realized everyone else was up, because I heard laughter and talking from the front of the bus. As I rounded the corner to open the bathroom door, Justin was coming out and I ran right into him. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" He said to me. I laughed and replied, "No I'm sorry. You had to witness my rat's nest hair and morning breath attacking you as you walk out of the bathroom." He giggled and started to walk around me, turning around to say, "Oh by the way Addie? You might wanna put some pants on." before walking away to the front. I looked down to find that I wasn't wearing my shorts anymore, just my underwear, and my t-shirt wasn't long enough to cover it up. Oh great. I blushed madly before walking into the bathroom to change and make myself presentable for the day.

I quickly brushed through my hair, thankful for it not being too crazy. I decided to just throw it up in a cute, messy bow-tie bun, and as for makeup I just put on foundation and a little powder. I'd worry about eye makeup later on when it was time to get ready for the show. I put on a pair of jean shorts and a billabong pullover hoodie, brushed my teeth and called it good. When I walked out to the front to join everyone, Jack had gotten up and was sitting at the table. I sat in the empty spot next to him and rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. He turned and kissed my head, and I heard him whisper, "Morning sunshine." I lifted my head up and smiled at him, "Goodmorning." He smiled and kissed my cheek before getting up and walking toward the back, going to the bathroom, I presume. "So, what was going on in that bunk of yours last night, Addie?" Gabe joked. I felt my face turn red. "Uhhh.." was all I could get out before Jesse spoke up, saving my ass. "Don't worry about it Adds, you aren't the only ones who got some action last night." Jesse said, winking at Jasmine. We all laughed, Jasmine blushing like mad and looking a tad uncomfortable but she shrugged it off.

Jack came and sat back down next to me right as Kellin had finished making everyone breakfast. Thank goodness for pancake mix. Since we had made the drive to the next city during the night, we had almost the whole day to relax before the boys' soundcheck. "What do you want to do today, dear?" Jack whispered to me, patting my thigh softly. "It's up to you, I'm happy as long as we're spending time together." I replied, smiling up at him. He smiled back and kissed my temple, barely pulling away to whisper "Okay, babe. I'll think of something." Justin made a gagging noise and spoke up, "Ugh, would you two stop it? You're so damn cuddly it's making me sick!" "Oh shut it Justin! It's adorable!" Jasmine retorted, sticking her tongue out playfully. Justin just laughed and shook his head. After finishing our breakfast and talking for awhile, everyone got up from the table and started doing their own thing. Jack went toward the back of the bus for a couple minutes while I chatted with Kellin and Gabe and came back in different clothes, "Come on, I'm taking you out." He stated to me, gently pulling my hand toward the doors of the bus. Kellin and Gabe smiled as we were leaving and we heard a shout, "Be back by 4 for soundcheck!" Luckily it was only 9, so we had a good amount of time to ourselves.

We walked off the bus to find a taxi waiting for us, when we got in, I asked where we were going. He smirked, "I'm not telling youuuu, it's a surprise." I playfully punched his arm but didn't bother him anymore about it, I knew he wouldn't tell me. We pulled up outside of a mall and it wasn't until them that I realized we were in Ft. Lauderdale. He dragged me inside and simply stated, "You're going to pick out a new bathing suit, we're going to the beach." My jaw dropped. He had led us to one of the most expensive stores. "Nooo, Jack I can't..." He rolled his eyes and sighed, "Addie, if I didn't want to spend the money on you I wouldn't have taken you here. Now please, just let me spoil you." I sighed, looking up at him and finally nodded my head. He smiled and kissed my cheek before pulling me into the store. He found some swim trunks he liked and I tried on a few bikinis and when I found the one I wanted, I walked out of the fitting room to show Jack and his eyes almost popped out of his head. "You are getting this one. Definitely." He said, and I giggled nervously, walking back to the dressing room to change back into my clothes. I couldn't help but smile, I loved it. It wasn't too revealing, but it was definitely sexy. When we paid for the suits and walked out of the store, Jack was smiling broadly and put his arm around me. "This was a big step Addie, you FINALLY let me buy you something, it's about damn time." I laughed and shrugged his arm off of me, "You're a bully." I stated and stuck my tongue out at him.

We walked back out and took another cab to the beach, where we out on our swim suits in the changing areas and walked to the edge of the water. "It's cold!!" I exclaimed when the tide hit my bare feet. "Oh come on, don't be a baby. We'll take baby steps." He said and gently pulled me forward. We slowly walked into the water, with me grasping onto his arm, until the water was about to our waists. I slowly got used to the chilly water and playfully splashed Jack. "That was a bad idea, girly." He laughed. "Oh yeah, whatchya gonna do?!" I yelled, and began to run away from him, back to the beach and away from the water. But before I could get out, he caught me around the waist and carried me back into the water, threatening to throw me. "No please don't!! I don't want to have to take a shower before the show!!" I yelled, trying to contain my laughter. He set me down and began to tickle me, sending me into fits of giggles and squirming around. After messing around a bit more in the water and taking a walk on the beach, we decided to grab a bit to eat at the little snack place next to the parking lot. This day was turning out to be pretty damn perfect, I didn't want it to end.

As 3:00 rolled around, we decided to head back to the bus so we could both change and get ready. When we got back everyone but Justin was on the bus. We learned that he was going to the store to grab some food since they didn't have much on the bus. Jack and I both changed and Justin came back shortly before 4:00 and the boys left for soundcheck, leaving me and Jasmine on the bus bored for the next hour until they were done and we could hangout with them in the dressing room. We decided to take short naps and boost our energy a bit for the night. I woke up an hour or so later to Gabe shaking me and telling me to wake up. "What are you doing?" I asked him, "We tried calling you guys but we didn't get an answer, so they sent me here to get you. I groaned and rolled out of the bunk, dragging my feet all the way into the venue and to the dressing room, Jasmine doing the same not too far behind. When we got in there, I saw Pierce was in the dressing room too. I smiled at Tony before collapsing next to Jack on the couch and resting my head on his shouler and closing my eyes. "Woah, someone's tired. Were you asleep?" He asked me. I just nodded, already halfway drifting out of consciousness. "Yeah I got to the bus and her and Jasmine were both snoring like mad people! I swear Addie was about to attack me when I woke her up!" Gabe half yelled and everyone laughed. I, being too tired to even care, just shook my head and closed my eyes again.

I fluttered my eyelids open, feeling kisses being planted all over my face. I opened my eyes and saw Jack leaning over me, smiling big and looking cute as ever. "Wake up, baby. I'm about to go on." Holy shit, what time was it? I looked at my phone and saw that it was going on 8:30. Dang, guess I won't be sleeping much tonight. I'd been napping for almost 5 hours! I quickly got up and pecked Jack on the lips, wishing him good luck before we walked out to the stage. I stood next to Jasmine and we watched our boys kill it once again. Once their set was over, we didn't bother sticking around for Pierce's set because there was a party on the SWS bus later that night, because the next venue was in Miami, only about an hour away and we'd make the drive in the morning. We all showered and got ready, and shortly the bus was filled with band members, merch people, and some crew members. Within ten minutes of everyone arriving, the drinks were flowing and I could see Tony looking over at me and smiling at me. I smiled back and took a big swig of my drink. Tonight shall be interesting.

We were all drinking and dancing and having a great time, Jack was engrossed in a conversation about guitars with Vic and one of the guys from Hands Like Houses, so me and Jaz talked to Jenna from Tonight Alive. She was pretty cool. Soon, I felt a presence next to me, expecting it to be Jack, I turned, ready to give him a hug when I saw it was Tony. I smiled at him and we talked for awhile before he asked me for my phone. I handed it to him and he put his number in it, underneath the name 'Turtle :)' "Turtle?" I asked him and laughed. "Yeah, that's my nickname, duh!" He laughed. I smiled and excused myself to look for Jack. I found him by the drink table talking to Jesse and some other guy I didn't know. He smiled broadly when he saw me. "Hey baby!" He said loudly, he had a lot to drink I could tell. I just hugged him and kissed his neck before making myself another drink. I turned around to see Tony looking over at me and Jack, not looking so happy. He turned around and walked toward the back of the bus. Why was he looking at us like that? I thought to myself, but quickly shrugged it off and joined the conversation with Jack and the other guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in so long guys, I just had no motivation to write cause I'm not getting much feedback :/ but I realized it's not fair to the people actually reading the story so expect updates fairly often from now on! Again, sorry guys! Hope this chapter's good and I plan on updating again either tomorrow or the next day!