Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 12

*Jack's POV*
"WAKE UP SHITHEADS! GET UP! COME ON, YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE WAY TO MIAMI BUT EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET IN THEIR OWN BUSES, NOW. WE'RE ALREADY LATE LEAVING." I opened my eyes and immediately regretted doing so when I saw bright sunlight peering through the windows. I had a pounding headache and my tour manager's yelling wasn't helping the matter. I sat up and looked around, squinting. Everyone on the bus was slowly getting up and making their way off the bus to their own. Damn, we must've partied harder than I thought we would. I chuckled as I heard Vic trudge past me and mumble "Great party dudes. My head hates you right now though." When everyone that was not supposed to be on our bus was off, I slowly got up to my feet and went to the bathroom, where I found Jasmine still clocked out on the floor in front of the toilet. Lovely. I picked her up and placed her in Jesse's bunk where he was already sleeping. I did my business and decided to look for Addie. I looked in my bunk first, nope. In the front kitchen/lounge area, nope. In the hall leading to the back lounge, nope. Finally, I found her in the back lounge on the couch. She looked so peaceful so I carefully picked her up, luckily she was a heavy sleeper, and brought her back to my bunk with me. I pulled her close, hearing her stir slightly, and went back to sleep.

*Addie's POV*
I layed in Jack's bunk pretending to be asleep so I wouldn't disturb him. My mind was racing. What was I gonna do about what happened last night? I only vaguely remember what happened but I know that after I left Jack at the drink table talking with his friends to talk to Tony it wasn't good. I hope to god no one saw it, especially Jack. And if anyone DID see it, I can only pray that they don't remember. Holy shit, did I make him think that I was into him? Did I lead him on? All I knew is, I had to talk to him about it, I had to straighten this out. I mean, I did think he was attractive but I was not about to mess things up with Jack, he was the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I just can't believe that Tony kissed me. Tony effin' Perry kissed me.

I gently got out of the bunk and went to the bathroom. No way in hell I'd be able to sleep with this on my mind. I changed into some cozy shorts and an old sports t-shirt, not in the mood to look nice today. I brushed through my long hair, still wavy so thankfully that's all had to do with it. I washed my face and just put foundation and powder on. Once I was done in the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal and take some Advil. I looked at my phone, and saw I had a text from none other than Tony himself. 'Hey Addie, I'm really sorry about last night. I was drunk but I know that's no excuse. I was out of line.' I shot him back a text saying 'Yeah, we should talk about that.' I sighed heavily and poured myself a bowl of cereal before sitting down, enjoying the peace and quiet.

After a few minutes Jasmine came and sat down next to me, putting her head on the table and groaning. I chuckled, "Go back to bed, dork." She lifted her head up, "I couldn't sleep.." I nodded and took another bite. "Sooo, you'll never guess what happened last night." She turned and looked at me, curious to know what I was talking about. "What? What happened?" I felt my phone vibrate, Tony. 'I'd rather talk about it in person. Meet me outside your bus when we get to the venue?' I quickly texted him back, agreeing. I looked up to Jasmine, who was looking at me with wide eyes. "Well?!" She exclaimed. I giggled a bit at her impatience, "Tony kissed me.." I told her in a hushed tone. "WHAT?!?!?" She yelled, probably loud enough to wake the entire bus. "Shhhhh!" I told her. "Yes, he did. And I'm pretty sure I smacked him after. We were both drunk and it was a mistake. It's not gonna happen again and we're gonna talk about it when we get to Miami. We're nothing more than friends. Please don't say anything to anyone, I can't let something stupid like this get between me and Jack." She just stared at me with that same look of shock on her face and nodded.

When we got to the venue, Jack and the guys were still asleep, thank goodness. That would give me plenty of time to talk to Tony and get back onto the bus before they woke up. I walked out and leaned against the bus, thankful I had put my sunglasses on, it was so bright out. Soon enough, I saw Tony making his way over to me, wearing a tank that showed off all his tattoos. Damn, this kid was so freaking hot. "Hey.." He started, looking uncomfortable, "Look Addie, I'm sorry again. I should have never kissed you, and I deserved it when you smacked me after. I just, I guess I just thought we were hitting it off and I'm really into yo and-" I cut him off. "Tony, it's fine. Stop saying your sorry, I'm not good with apologies. And yes, it was wrong of you to... Wait, did you just say you were into me??" He looked down, his face turning red. "I think this conversations over." I heard from behind me. I turned around quickly to find Jack stepping off of the bus and looking pissed. Actually, pissed would be an understatement. Fuck, fuck fuck.

"Jack, go back inside. We're just talking, please." I begged him as he tried to push past me to get to Tony. He stopped and looked at me, "Addie I heard the whole conversation!! I heard you leave the bus! I went to come out and ask where you were going but I heard you and Tony talking! He tried to kiss you Addie! That's fucked up!" He replied, rather loudly. "Jack stop yelling at me..." I said and looked down, fighting back tears. This couldn't be happening. "Jack, I'm sorry dude. I was drunk, it was a mistake. I shouldn't have done it. It won't happen again, I swear." Tony said, trying to calm him down. "Damn right it won't happen again!" Jack yelled, walking past me and up to Tony. "If you even try to talk to her for the next two days she's here, I swear to god Tone, it won't be pretty. She's one of the best girls I've met, and I'm not gonna let you fuck this up for me." He turned around quickly and pulled me with him toward the door, I shot Tony an apologetic look before I disappeared back onto the bus.

"What the hell, Jack? We were just talking! It was a mistake and I obviously didn't kiss him back! He said he was sorry and he obviously meant it, stop being so pissed at me!" I yelled, breaking free of him. "Addie how can I stop being pissed?! I'm not mad at you but HE SAID HE WAS INTO YOU. I know you didn't kiss him back obviously if you smacked him when he kissed you, and I thank you for that but why the fuck wouldn't you tell me? Don't you think I deserve to know?!" He yelled back at me. We were probably gonna wake the whole bus but I didn't care. I was pissed. Tony was my friend and now Jack forbid him to talk to me. "Jack it doesn't matter if he's into me, I'm not into him, the only reason he did that was because he was drunk!! The ONLY FUCKING PERSON I have eyes for is you!! Can't you see that??" Just as I suspected, the guys came walking up front, rubbing their eyes and massaging their temples. "Woah, what's going on guys?" Kellin asked, looking hella confused. I just looked down and out my face in my hands, failing to contain the tears falling from my eyes. Jack just shook his head and pulled me outside, where we could talk in private.

Once we were outside I pushed him away from me, unable to contain the sob I was holding back. His face softened alot and he pulled me into his arms. "Addie, stop fighting me. I know you wouldn't do anything to cheat on me, but I don't want him around you anymore. He said himself he was into you. I just, I just don't want to lose you.." He whispered to me, causing me to cry even more. "No Jack, you don't trust me. I can tell. I should just go home..." He pulled away from me and tilted my head up so I was looking him in the eyes. "I do trust you, okay? It's him that I don't trust. I understand that he was drunk, and that he's sorry. But I don't want him talking to you anymore, okay? I know I have to be cool with him for the sake of this tour, but please, for my peace of mind, try to avoid him okay?" He pleaded. I just nodded my head and let him pull me into his arms once again. This was where I belonged. As much as I liked talking to Tony, it wasn't worth losing Jack. He made me happy.

The rest of the day we just stayed on the bus and hung out. We shrugged off the guys asking us questions about our argument by saying it was simply a misunderstanding, but Jasmine gave me a knowing look, and I reassured everything was okay by smiling and nodding to her. At the show that night, Tony didn't talk to me, didn't smile at me, didn't even look at me. It really sucked, but in the end I figured it was for the best. Once again, me and Jasmine had an amazing time watching the guys play. I don't think I'd ever get tired of it. That night we all decided to have a movie night and spend time together as a "family." We ended up not even paying attention to the first movie, as we were all talking and joking around, but we watched the second movie and we all ended up falling asleep shortly after on our giant comfy blanket/pillow setup on the back lounge floor. I was cuddled up in Jack's arms, and I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking maybe doing a Tony POV next chapter to kinda look into how he really feels about Addie :O what do you guys think?