Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 13

*Tony's POV*
I could barely concentrate at soundcheck after what had happened with Addie and Jack. Jack and I had never been extremely close to begin with, but we were still friends and it sucked knowing that he was so pissed at me. Addie too, she seems like a really cool girl, and I lost her friendship as well. I really did regret kissing her, and I know I wouldn't have if I was sober, but I couldn't help it. She was just so sweet, and easy to talk to. I never really talk much to someone when I first meet them, but with her I opened up easily. She just seems, interesting, different from most girls I've met. But, I suppose I'll have to try and brush that off, right? Tomorrow's the last day I'll probably ever see her and she seems happy with Jack. I'll just leave her alone so I don't cause any more trouble.. "Tone, you okay dude?" Vic's voice interrupted my thoughts after soundcheck. "Yeah, I just.. I fucked up last night man." He looked confused. "How?" I sighed, was I really about to go into this?

"Well, you know Jack's girl, Addie, right? Well we were talking the past couple days a lot, so at the party, we were talking again.. and it might have just been the alcohol in me but she seemed pretty into me. So, I kissed her. But she pushed me off right away and slapped me. Then, this morning when I was talking to her about it and apologizing, Jack walked out and heard us. He pretty much told me to stay away from them, or else. I don't know dude, I felt bad enough and then Jack got so pissed and now I feel like I lost both of them as a friend and I feel even worse." I explained with almost no pauses, having to take a deep breath at the end. He looked at me, almost shocked. "You kissed Addie?! Dude, normally you wouldn't have the guts to kiss any girl and now you suddenly have the guts to kiss one of our friends' girlfriend?? What the hell?" I sighed again, rubbing my face with my hands. "I don't know dude, it was mostly the alcohol, but it was also the fact that I just feel comfortable around her, she's nice and funny and easy to talk to, not to mention gorgeous. I think I'm into her, man.." I said the last sentence quieter and looked down. "You're into her?? Bro you barely know her. Just let it go, You won't see her again after tomorrow and Jack will cool down after a while if you keep your distance from her. It's just best if you forget about it." I nodded. Vic was right. I needed to just keep my distance, to make things easier on everyone.

That night at the show, I caught her looking at me a few times but I didn't say anything to her. It sucked cause she seemed hurt but her and Jack looked like they were getting along just fine so as long as I didn't talk to either of them, it'd be okay and things would go back to normal after she left. I kept telling myself not to talk to her but I wanted to so badly. I thought maybe I could send her a text the day after she leaves or something and see if it'd be cool if we remained friends. I really don't know what had gotten into me all of a sudden, usually I'd never ever get this worked up about a girl that I had literally just met a couple of days ago, but something about her just made her stick out and seem special, I was drawn to her...

*Addie's POV*
This was it. Today was the last Florida date, and the last day I'd see Jack for another month or so. I figured I'd made it 3 weeks without seeing him before this, so another 5 weeks wouldn't kill me. Tonight after we leave the Tampa venue, everyone's going out clubbing and then we start the ride north to get to the next state they're visiting. On the way up, the driver is being nice enough to drop Jasmine and I off at the bus stop in Orlando, where we'll be able to walk to my car within a few minutes and go home. I got up and got ready, we were all going out to lunch together before the boys had soundcheck. After that, we'd just hang at the venue until the signing, then the show. I showered quickly and scrunched my hair into beachy waves before doing my makeup, just wearing my normal foundation, powder, mascara, and a bit of eyeliner. I threw on a pair of leggings, flip flops, and a cute flowy tank with anchors on it. Once I got out of the bathroom, everyone was ready except for Jasmine, who had to change. I went out to the front lounge and sat on Jack's lap, immediately feeling his arms wrap around my waist. I couldn't help but smile to myself, this is perfect.

Once we were finished eating at Olive Garden, and the boys managed to piss off pretty much everyone there by being their loud and obnoxious selves, we left to go to the soundcheck, which was a bit early today. Me and Jasmine hung out in the dressing room while the guys did their thing. We managed to keep ourselves occupied until they came back, then we ended up drinking a bit and just hanging out until their signing. Me and Jaz didn't want to be bored again so we ended up going to help Johnny sell merch until the show. We had a good time as usual and when everyone got back to the bus, Jack asked me if I wanted to stay on the bus with him while everyone else went out. I of course said yes, I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible, considering we only had a matter of hours left with eachother. As Kellin, Jesse, Justin, Gabe and Jasmine all filed out of the bus, Jack and I were getting snuggled up in the back lounge to watch one of my favorite movies -- Where The Wild Things Are. I know, it's cheesy, but I love it. It's so cute.

About halfway through the movie, Jack started kissing me. It started with my temple, then right below my ear, then my jaw, and down my neck. His hand was trailing up my thigh and I could feel every movement of his fingers through my thin leggings. I turned to face him, closing my eyes and kissing him hard. This ended up with me sitting on top of him, my legs wrapped around his waist as he picked me up and moved us to his bunk. He gently set me down and climbed on top of me, while managing to keep our lips pressed together the whole time. His hands wandered up my torso underneath my shirt, and I couldn''t help but let out a gasp when he put his hands under my back and pulled me up into him with a good amount of force. I wrapped my legs around his waist again and I felt him press his hips down into mine, earning a soft moan out of me. I began to remove his shirt when he suddenly stopped me, and looked into my eyes with a serious face. "What's wrong?" I asked him, almost breathless. He sighed, laying down beside me and pulling me close to him.

"Addie.. don't get me wrong, you're absolutely stunning, and believe me, I want nothing more than to give myself to you completely, so we can really connect to one another, but now just isn't the right time.." He told me. Well then why the hell did you start all that, ya tease. Is all I could think, but I calmly nodded and asked him, "I respect that decision, but can I ask why you feel that way?" He sighed again. "Addie... I know that before we got together you were scared to put your trust in anyone again, especially so soon. And you have no idea how happy I am that you've opened up and let yourself trust me so we could be together, and I just don't want to rush things and do anything that could ever possibly break that trust. I know a part of you still worries when I'm away, and I don't want to share something like this with you for the first time together the same night that you have to leave, and have you possibly be worrying for the rest of the tour. I'd like to at least wait until I'm home from this tour, that way we'll have all the time in the world to just lay in eachother's arms after."

In that moment I swear I could feel my heart stop. No one had ever said anything like that to me before, I couldn't believe he was willing to wait to have sex with me, just so we could be with eachother afterward.. I could feel my eyes welling up with tears, and I think Jack saw them, because he just pulled me close and whispered into my hair, "Don't be upset, baby. Don't be scared. I care about you so much. And I promise it'll all be okay, you'll see me in a few weeks, then we'll be able to hang out all the time." I nodded, smiling like an idiot. He looked at me and chuckled, before laying his head back down and asking me, "Addie, what was your favorite thing to do as a kid?" I giggled. "Well that was random." I stated, "But I think my favorite thing was playing with this toy I had. You sat down on it cross-legged and turned this wheel that was in the center, it made you spin around really fast." He laughed, "I had one of those too!! Awesome." And so began one of our long talks that ventured from subject to subject, before we finally fell asleep in eachother's arms. Boy, I was gonna miss this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I just want to say something. This tour that they're on is obviously the CWTS tour, and I realize that the dates and stuff are inaccurate and whatnot. I'm just trying to make it work with the story. So please don't bitch at me for getting details wrong, okay? c: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! :)