Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 15

"Oh, um... hi? Nice to meet you.." I said and hesitantly shook her hand. "How did you now who I was?" I asked her after pulling my hand away. She smiled and simply stated, "Instagram. I saw pictures that Jack uploaded of you two." I just smiled and nodded, wanting to get the hell away from her. I was about to say I had to go when she cut me off, "Sooo, how are you and Jack? I know he's on tour right now.. is it difficult?" She asked me, why the hell does she want to know? This is none of her business. I flashed a fake smile and answered her question in the most cocky way I could think of. "Actually, things are great! I just got back from staying with him and the guys on the bus. It was so much fun, we all get along great. And me and Jack, well, we always have a good time together." I winked after I finished. She gave me another look up and down with a smirk on her face.

"Well, I'm happy for you, I just hope his 'amazing boyfriend' act lasts.. I'd hate to see you get hurt, you're so nice." She said, giving me an over-exaggerated wink to mock the one I had just given her. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, taking a step closer to her. She laughed, "Oh come on. You really don't expect a rock star to stay faithful on tour do you? He's got girls throwing themselves at him almost every night. It's only a matter of time before he caves in. I guarantee he'll come home to you from this tour having had sex with at least one other girl, just like he did to me, and he'll start acting like a total prick. Don't be fooled sweetie." She spat out before pushing past me and walking away.

I hurried home and took a long, hot shower to relax a bit before speaking to Jack. I didn't wanna talk to him after being wired up like that and say something I'd end up regretting. She was probably just saying those things to make him look bad anyway.. I couldn't jump to conclusions. When I got out, I looked at the time to see it was 6 PM. I sighed, the show was probably close to starting which meant I wouldn't be able to call him until later on. I just texted him, telling him to call me whenever he got the chance and that I missed him. I decided to tidy up my apartment for a bit to kill time, which turned into me going on a full on cleaning spree. By the time I collapsed onto the couch, my apartment was spotless and it was going on 9:00. Great, still another hour or so till he'll probably call me.

*Jack's POV*
I decided to dip out to the bus right after our set tonight to call Addie. The guys protested and asked me to stay but I just told them I was really tired and I wanted to get rest. I dialed her number and sat down at the table at the front of the bus. "Helllooo?" She answered cutely. "Hey sweetheart." The smile was obvious in my voice. "You're calling kind of early tonight.." "Yeah, I decided to come back onto the bus early and skip PTV's set. I'll be seeing them perform for the next 5 weeks, I can miss one night." I chuckled, "Plus, I was really anxious to talk to you.." She giggled, "Awe that's sweet, how was your day?" I sighed, "It was kind of rough, that bunk just seems so empty without you sleeping in it. I miss you already, this sucks." I pouted, and I heard her sigh. "I know how you feel, I can't wait for you to get home, um.." She started, but stopped herself. Like she wanted to say something else but didn't know how to.

"What's up Adds?" I asked, getting a little concerned. She sighed again, and I could just picture herself rubbing her temples like she does whenever she gets stressed out about something. Another adorable trait she has. "Guess who I saw todaaayy.." She said, carefully. "Who..?" I asked, pretty confused. "Your ex-girlfriend. Jenna. She stopped me at the little coffee shop by my place and um.." She trailed off, I knew this couldn't be good. "What did she say about me?" I asked, already knowing she made up some sort of lie to make me look bad. "Well, she told me that you cheated on her while you were on tour and you came home and acted really mean to her.."

That made my blood boil. I never cheated on Jenna, ever. I was ALWAYS faithful to her. And to make things worse, Addie continues, "She said that you'd cheat on me too, just like you did to her.." I took a few deep breaths, trying to contain my anger. "You don't believe her do you?" I asked, hoping to god that she'd say no. "Not really, no. I get the feeling that she was just saying that to upset me.. She seemed pretty jealous. I don't know, but I guess it does kinda make me worry more, not because of you, just because I know that you probably have girls throwing themselves at you out there.." She said quietly, as if afraid of what I'd say back.

"Addie, it wouldn't matter if I had Megan Fox throwing herself at me. You're the only girl I have eyes for, you're the most beautiful girl in the world to me. I'd never cheat on you, and I never cheated on Jenna. She's just bitter because I didn't want he in my life anymore. Trust me, baby. You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time." She was quiet for a moment, then I heard her sniffle. "Thank you so much.." She said quietly "You're not crying are you??" I asked her, already knowing the answer. "Kinda..." She said and chuckled softly. "That's just the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a while." She explained. We talked for awhile longer before she decided she was going to go to bed, since tomorrow was Monday and she had to work. Almost as soon as I got off the phone, the guys came running onto the bus, being their normal loud and obnoxious selves. "Brooooo!" Gabe yelled, and came up to start playfully hitting me in the stomach. I laughed and messed around with them for awhile before calling it a night and heading to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Addie's POV*
I hurriedly did my hair and makeup, while brushing my teeth at the same time. I was already jittery and nervous, Jack's coming home today!! I was picking him up from the airport soon and I woke up late. I managed to look pretty cute for being in such a hurry and managed to leave my apartment on time. I wore a pair of light wash skinny jeans and my gray Vans, along with a light blue tank top with a lacy see-through black one overtop of it. My makeup was simple and natural, while my hair was pulled into a cute messy side braid. I hopped into my car and drove to the airport. I rushed to the gates Jack told me to meet him at and luckily his plane hadn't landed yet. After waiting about 5 minutes, I saw him emerge and come walking toward me. I started running, and right before I got to him he dropped his bags and held out his arms to catch me. I jumped into him and he lifted me up hugging me tightly. He kissed my face multiple times and I giggled as a wave of happiness rushed through my entire body. I could feel the eyes of many people in the airport on us as he set me down and kissed the top of my head. I felt like I was in a movie....

Jack leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You look so beautiful." I smiled up at him, and kissed him as hard as I could as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It didn't take him long to react, he wrapped his arms around my waist and intensified the kiss even more, leaving me breathless when he pulled away. He rested his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes, "Let's go home." He said to me, I simply nodded and began the walk to my car. Once we got everything of his packed into the backseat, I began the drive to his house. Jack began rubbing my thigh and I immediately sped up, I wasn't in the mood for being teased.

We got there shortly and after hauling all his things inside and setting them on the floor I snaked my arms around his waist and began kissing his neck, working my way up to his lips. He cupped my face, kissing me passionately as he led up down the hallway to his bedroom. He fell onto the bed with me on top of him, and I immediately took that to my advantage by straddling him and pinning his hands above his head while pushing my hips down into his. He let out a soft moan as I bit his lip and tugged on it. I felt him begin to smile and before I knew it, he quickly rolled us over so he was on top and began kissing and nipping at my neck. I whimpered and tugged at his shirt and he helped me lift it off of him, along with mine. He kissed his way down my neck, chest, stomach, where he stopped and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down before kicking off his own shorts. He began kissing me again, and I could feel, HIM, hard against me, causing me to moan into his mouth. He unhooked my bra and began massaging the newly exposed skin, while pulling down his boxers and assisting me in pulling down my own underwear. He stopped and looked into my eyes, "Baby, are you absolutely positive?" I nodded, I was more than ready to give myself to Jack. We had been together for roughly three months and we had gotten so close to eachother. It was time.

We lay there, wrapped in eachother's arms, trying to catch our breath. I swear I don't think I'd ever felt this happy. I had never felt like that before with anyone. Granted, I had only slept with two other people before, but still, I never got the feelings that I got with Jack. He had taken me to a place of euphoria that I'd never ever thought could exist. Even now, just laying with him, I felt more happy than I ever remember feeling before. Suddenly, I felt my heart skip a beat as I came to a realization of what was happening. Could I be in love with Jack?
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg guys was this okay? I feel like their, ya know, scene was awkward yikes okay tell me what you think pretty please don't be silent readers :/