Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 16

*Jack's POV*
I laid awake in bed while Addie snored lightly in her sleep next to me. She's so cute. I was dying to get to sleep, I was so tired. But I was drowned in my thoughts. It didn't take Addie long to fall asleep, while I've been lying here for an hour and a half trying to sort through the thoughts and emotions swirling around in my head. Debating on whether to tell Addie what's been eating me alive for the past month. I knew it the second my eyes met hers for the first time in weeks, when I saw her in PTV's dressing room that first day she joined us on the tour. How much I missed her, how I had an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach when I wasn't near her, how my bed felt so cold and lonely when she wasn't lying in it with me. I was head over heels in love with this girl, and it wasn't till now when I really thought about it that I realized; it didn't take me long to fall for her at all. Those few short weeks I spent with her before I left for Collide With The Sky were enough to make me fall in love with her. But how could I tell her? There's no way she'd feel the same way about me... Not this soon, and especially not when I've been away for two months. I'd just have to wait...

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Addie's POV*
I sat at work, getting the animals' medicine ready as the clock ticked agonizingly slow. I was ready to go home to a hot shower and get ready for the night out tonight. I had reluctantly agreed to go out with Jack and his friends tonight, even though I wanted some alone time with him. It had been 3 weeks since he got home from the tour with PTV, and we had been spending most of our time with his friends and our families. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the guys, and our families love us together, which I'm so thankful for, but he was leaving again in a just a week to help write the next SWS album, and then record it. Sure, we'd been spending the night with eachother but I really wish we could just have a day to ourselves before he leaves. Oh well, I figured I'd just talk to him about it later. At least tonight I'd have Jasmine out with us so I wouldn't be the only girl there.

I got off work a little early so I went and got Jack some food before going back to my apartment where he would most likely be asleep waiting for me to get home. Which, I was right, of course. I gently sat on my bed next to him and leaned down to kiss his face a few times until he woke up. When his eyes fluttered open and he gave me that sleepy lazy smile my heart almost melted in my chest. "Get up, lazy! I brought you food!" I beamed down at him. That woke him up real quick. He sat up and stretched, before rushing to the kitchen to claim his food. I giggled and followed him, sitting across the table from him as he stuffed his face. Let me tell you, Jack Fowler eating after he just wakes up is one of the most entertaining things you will ever witness in your life. I pulled out my phone and sneakily took a picture of the crazy boy in front of me. I uploaded it to instagram and added the caption 'What a dime. I'm so lucky to have @jacksws in my life ;)' Oh he was gonna kill me when he saw that one. I giggled as I hopped up and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go take a shower hun." He replied by throwing a fry at me and whining, "Hurry up I wanna take one toooo!" I just laughed and walked to the bathroom.

About halfway through my shower I heard a half-mad half-laughing voice yell: "Addison Nicole Wilson! What the fuck!!" I couldn't help but laugh and be thankful that I locked the door to the bathroom. A few seconds later, I heard him knocking on the door rather loudly, and yelling at me to get out of the shower. I hurriedly finished up and wrapped a towel around me, stifling a laugh as I opened the door and put in the most innocent face I was capable of. "Yeeeess?" I asked him, and he held up his phone, taking a step towards me. "Do you want to explain this?" He asked, referring to the picture I tool of him stuffing his face with Sonic. I fake-gasped, "Oh my goodness! Someone must have stolen my phone! I have no idea how that happened!" He laughed and exclaimed, "You little shit!" before picking me up by my waist and throwing me over his shoulder and turned to walk down the hallway. "Jack!!! Put me down I'm nakie!!!" I screamed, probably making my neighbors wonder what the fuck was happening. He just laughed again and threw me down on top of my bed, then getting on top of me and kissing me hard and slowly. I grabbed his face in my hands and returned the intense kiss. He pulled away and jumped up off of me, causing me to whimper at the loss of contact. He just winked and stated, "That's what you get! I'm taking a shower, jerk." and exited my room to go to the bathroom. I sighed, wishing we could just stay home tonight for once. I stood up and began to get ready.

By the time Jack got out of the shower I had blow dried my hair and straightened it, along with finished my make up. Now I just needed to pick out an outfit. As I was looking through my closet I heard Jack call my name. I walked out of my closet to see him standing there with one of the most gorgeous dresses I've seen in my life. It was a party dress, Short, and black. It had a plunging drape neckline with lace details. My jaw dropped. "Jack... you.. you shouldn't have..." I stammered. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he smiled down at me. He kissed my nose and handed me the dress. "I wanted to. Now get ready! We're leaving to meet up with the guys and Jasmine for a late dinner in a half an hour, then going to Antigua." Jesus, he just ate the freaking food I brought home for him and he's gonna be ready to eat more just an hour or so later? His appetite is insane. He went back to the bathroom to change and get ready himself while I slipped my robe off and the dress on. It fit me perfectly, and hugged me in all the right places without revealing a lot. He knew me so well. I matched it with a pair of red peep toe pumps and my glittery silver Jimmy Choo clutch. I nodded in approval at my reflection. I smiled and began to think maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad after all.

That thought changed as soon as we saw Jesse and Jasmine's faces at the restaurant we met them at. Jesse looked pissed off beyond belief and Jasmine had been crying, I could tell. Jack and I exchanged worried glances and the rest of the guys looked just as confused as we were. She excused herself to the bathroom and gave me a look, signaling to follow her. I gave Jack's hand a squeeze before getting up and meeting her in the girls room. As soon as I walked in after her she began sobbing and fell into my arms. I held her tight and stroked her hair, calmly telling her to breathe and relax. She eventually calmed down and straightened herself up. "Jaz, what's going on??" I asked, softly rubbing her back as she tried to steady her breathing. She took a deep, shaky breath before answering me, "I... I think.. I might be.. pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, I suck at updating. I'm sorry guys.