Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 5

*Addison's POV*
It was about 10 o'clock when Jasmine called me, telling me she was on her way to my place. I was glad. I had spent the whole night imagining scenarios of what would have happened if I wasn't so stubborn about Jack. I thought over and over again about his smile, his laugh, his sense of humor. It was killing me. I could tell by the excited tone of her voice that she had stuff to tell me. I figured it was just news about her and Jesse, so I was more than surprised when she came to me bearing Jack's confession of his feeling for me.

*Jasmine's POV*
Boy, I really hoped Addison wouldn't have a heart attack when I told her the conversation me and Jack had.. I guess we'll find out. She opened the door to her apartment and gave me a cheerful smile before saying, "DETAILS! I want to know what happened!" I laughed, walking in and setting the movies and ice cream down on the table. "Okay, so it went really good!" I told her, "He took me to Fiorella's, and get this. HE INTRODUCED ME TO THE BAND." Her jaw dropped. "The.. the band? As in... Jack was there too?" I could tell by the tone of her voice and the look on her face that she had deeper feelings for him than she put on. Oh, I was gonna have fun with this.

"Yep, Jack too." I said casually. "They were all super nice, and um.. Jack miiiight have just asked me about you.." Her jaw dropped even more. I swear if it got any lower it'd hit the floor. "WHAT. What did he say?? What did he ask you? Does he think I'm a bitch for shutting him down?" She asked me hurriedly. I smirked. "Woah woah woah. Calm down chicka. He doesn't think you're a bitch. Besides, you don't like him right? Sooo why do you care?" I poked at her, smiling. She rolled her eyes. She knew what I was getting at. "Okay, fine. I guess... Ikindasortamightlikehimalittlebit." She said quietly, looking down. "I KNEW IT." I said back. "Well, since you confessed, I suppose I'll tell you. He asked me if you and me talked a lot, and when I told him yes, he told me that you're one of the most interesting girls he's ever laid eyes on, and that he was planning on doing something special for you, he just didn't know what it was yet. He seemed really sincere Adds, I think you should give him a chance..." She groaned. "Ugh, Jasmine I don't know what to do! He's so nice and he's like perfect for me.. I just can't let anyone in yet.. not the way that he wants me to.." I sighed, seeing the pain in her eyes, I nodded. "He'll understand, hun. And if he really likes you as much as he seems to, he'll be willing to wait. Now, lets forget this sappy crap and watch some movies!" She smiled, relief flooding her face. "That sounds awesome."

*Jack's POV*
"Oooohhh Jack's in looooovee!" Kellin said playfully, him and Gabe had been giving me constant shit for the past two hours about Addison. Shit, I practically spilled my guts about her to her friend Jasmine in front of everyone. "Dude, could you not be such an asshole?" I laughed, throwing a cheeto at him. He caught it and threw it at Gabe, who ate it. "I'm sorry dude, I really do hope you get her, I just hope she can handle you touring and whatnot." Shit. I hadn't even thought about breaking the news to her that I'd be leaving for tour in just a couple of weeks. I don't even think Jesse's told Jasmine we'd be leaving soon. I shook my head and asked if they wanted to go out and drink. I needed to get this situation off my mind. Kellin said no, he was about to go call Katelynne. Gabe jumped up and yelled "What the fuck are we waiting for??" I took that as a yes.

Two hours later, the bar was filled drunk people and slutty girls. I could tell by the way my vision was spinning that I'd had a few too many. Fuck, this hasn't happened in a long time. I looked around to find Gabe talking to some girl. They were talking really close, almost face to face, so I didn't want to interrupt and walk in on some conversation about what they'd probably be doing later. I shook my head and made my way for the door. I needed to get some air, maybe that would sober me up a bit. As I was more stumbling than walking to the door, a short blonde girl with a really short dress and dark make-up caked on her face walked up to me, "Hey cutie." She said in a really failed attempt to sound sexy. "Ummm, hi. Do I know you?" I said back, trying not to be rude but trying to give her the hint that I wasn't interested. "You could get to know me." She said in the same voice, running her hand up my chest. "No thanks. I was just going outside to call my girlfriend to come pick me up." I said, this time a bit rude. "Oh." She said shortly, backing off. And before I knew it, I was dialing Addison's number, hoping she would pick up. I just wanted to talk to her....

*Addison's POV*
My phone rang loudly in the middle of the movie Scream, right as things were getting intense. I looked at my phone, my irritation turning to butterflies when I saw Jack's name on the screen. I looked at Jasmine, and said quickly, "Pause the movie, Jack's calling me." She immediately paused it and yelled "PUT IT ON SPEAKER!" I laughed, "No! I'll be right back." I answered the phone and walked into my kitchen, upon hearing his voice I could tell that he was wasted. "Addiieee... Could youu be amazing and come pick me uuup?" He said slowly, obviously trying not to sound drunk. "Um, Jack? Are you okay? Where are you?" "I'm at the bar where we mettt... I.. I don't feel sogood.. And Gabe's hitting on some.. some chick." He answered. I sighed, I did want to see him...Despite the fact that he was drunk.. I told him I'd be right there and hung up. "Hey Jaz? Do you mind staying here for a few minutes while I go give Jack a ride home? He's drunk and he called me..." I told her as I walked back into my living room. "Sure, I'll give the lovebirds some time to themselves. Don't take too long though, I might fall asleep!" I laughed. "Thank you, I'll hurry."

I hopped into my car and drove to the bar Jack said he was at. I didn't see him standing outside. Fuck, I really didn't want to go in there and search for him. I waited a minute or so, and decided to just go in. I got out of my car and realized I was still wearing sweats, and had no make-up on. Great. I walked into the crowded bar and received plenty of stares and dirty looks as I searched for Jack. When I finally found him talking to Gabe, I was pretty annoyed. Thank goodness he's drinking a bottle of water, maybe he's a little less drunk. "Wanted to make me come find you huh?" I said to him, trying not to sound too bitchy. "Addie, oh my god I'm so sorry. I came in to tell Gabe that I was leaving and lost track of time." He looked me up and down and smiled, "You look beautiful." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. Oh my.. I couldn't be mad at him. I smiled and gently tugged on his hand, signaling him I wanted to get out of there. He followed me out to my car with no hesitation.

The ride back to his house was quiet except for him giving me directions. When we got there, I was in awe. It was beautiful. I turned to him, "This is your house? How successful IS your band??" He chuckled, "Successful enough." Was all he said back. He was quiet for another couple of minutes when he spoke up and said, "Addie, I really like you. Like, a lot. I know that you don't want to let your guard down and I understand that. But, please, let me take you out on a date and try to change your mind. I don't have much longer before I leave for tour and I want to have a chance with you before then, so I can tell everyone I meet how I met this amazing, beautiful girl and how I made her my girlfriend." I stared at him. Is this really happening right now? Leaving for tour? I can't do it..

*Jack's POV*
"How do you think I'm going to feel if I did give you a chance, and end up liking you a lot, and then you had to leave for tour? Jack I don't know if I'd be comfortable with it. Your band is obviously way big and I'm sure girls would kill to have you.. I don't know if I could compete with it.." I thought back to the girl at the bar tonight and the way Addison immediately popped into my mind when she flirted with me. "Addison, you're the only girl I want. I haven't been able to get you off of my mind since I met you. I'd do literally anything to make you see that. I haven't ever felt this way about a girl before and I just.. I want to make you mine..." Her eyes got wide, and I could tell she was about to smile. "What can I do to change your mind?" I asked her, hoping she would realize that I'd do anything. She stared at me for a few more seconds and cleared her throat like she was about to say something. Then, she kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to make this chapter longer. Hope it's getting better! Please comment and tell me what you think!