Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 7

*Addie's POV*
My first real day of work went absolutely amazing, and now I was getting ready to go on my first real date with Jack. This day couldn't get any better. The more that I thought about it, the happier I was that I had given him a chance. He was such a sweet guy, and I felt safe when I was with him. I made sure to dress sexy, but classy. A tight long-sleeved scoop neck dress that went just above my knees, and a pair of navy blue bootie wedges. I crimped my long hair into soft waves, and did my make up smokey. Right as I was finished getting ready, I heard a knock at the door. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, and I spritzed myself with a little perfume before hurrying to the door.

*Jack's POV*
Today could not have left me feeling any more down. I was hoping that seeing Addie tonight will lift my mood and help me figure out what I was gonna do. Jenna confessed to me today when we went to lunch that even though she was with someone, she missed me, and she wanted to give things with us another try. I felt like the room started spinning. I was in love with this girl for a good 4 years of my life, and I could never change the fact that she was my first love. I couldn't just straight up tell her no, not right away. It was something I'd need to think about. I thought that I had moved on from her but I can't deny that I still care about her and probably always will in a way. I'm just gonna have to get to know Addie as best as I can and make my decision as to if I want to move on from Jenna or not.

I pulled up to Addie's apartment building, debating on whether I should tell her about today's encounter with my ex. I decided against it, Adds was finally putting some faith in me and I wasn't gonna screw it up for a girl that I didn't even know if I wanted to be with again. I walked up to her door and I suddenly felt much more nervous than before, what is this girl doing to me.. I softly knocked on the door and took a step back to wait. She answered after about 10 seconds, and I think my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw her. She looked absolutely... stunning. I smiled at her, mesmerized by the gorgeous girl standing in front of me. "You look amazing, Adds." She giggled, "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself.." She said playfully and poked her tongue out at me. She is so cute.

*Addie's POV*
I opened the door and was instantly pleased by the look Jack had on his face. I guess I made the right choice with the tight dress... I thought to myself. "You look amazing, Adds." He said to me, and I thought I felt my heart burst. I complimented him back and jokingly stuck my tongue out at him, hoping to break the trance he seemed to be in. He laughed, "Let's get going, I have a special night planned." I blushed slightly, "Alright then, Mr. Bossy." I giggled. He laughed and poked my side before gently placing his hand on the small of my back as we walked out to his car. We went out to eat at a small romantic restaurant, quiet and intimate. It was nice, after dinner, he started driving to some unknown destination, and it didn't take long to get there. "Where are we?" I asked, looking around at all the little shops and cafes around us, and the few people roaming the sidewalks from store to store. He smiled, "Park Avenue, in Winter Park.. I love just walking around here. You can find the most awesome things in these little shops." It was an amazing sight. It was dark outside but the light glow coming from the insides of the little businesses illuminated the sidewalks and it was honestly really romantic. I think this will be fun.

We spent the next two hours in the little boutiques trying on goofy hats and sunglasses, taking funny pictures and making fun of eachother as we messed around. I sprayed him with a sample perfume and he got me back by messing up my hair, I felt so comfortable being goofy with him, as if I had known him for years. I ended up taking my shoes off, the heels were making my feet ache; and he surprised me by picking me up and carrying me. We passed by a little jewelry shop, and he looked at me and smiled, heading for the store. He set me down and whispered in my ear, "Find something you like." His lips gently brushing against my ear and his warm breath going down my neck gave me shivers. "Jack... I can't..." He smiled at me, "Yes you can. You're very capable of picking out something pretty out." The jewelry wasn't too expensive, as it was just a little boutique, but I still didn't want him to spend any more money on me. "Jack, I don't like people spending money on me that much. It makes me feel uncomfortable.." He chuckled and kissed my temple. "Okay, baby. You win this time, but you're gonna have to get used to me spoiling you." I looked up at him and smiled. He looked deep into my eyes, and I couldn't feel any happier, being here with him.

When we got back to my apartment, I invited him in and we sat on my couch. "I had such a good time with you tonight, Addie. You've honestly made me feel happier than I've felt for a long time. I just... I really care about you." I felt a warm feeling come over me when he said that. "I really care about you too, Jack. You're amazing.." He put his hand on the side of my face and ran his thumb over my cheek, gently pulling me in for a kiss. Our lips fit together perfectly, moving together for a minute or so, before gently rubbing his tongue against my lips, asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth a little and he lowered his hands from my face, grabbing onto my hips and pulling me closer to him, then wrapping his arms around my waist holding me tight. I entangled my hands in his hair and let out a soft moan when I felt his lips leave mine and start to trail along my jawline and down my neck. Every nerve ending in my body was wide awake, and I felt like my sense of touch had heightened at least ten times. He released his tight grip from my waist and began sliding his hands up and down my sides, slightly tickling my sensitive tummy and causing me to giggle quietly.

He broke our kiss once again and looked at me, an amused look on his face. "Something funny?" He asked playfully and I responded with a somewhat pouty "You tickled meeee..." His smile broadened and he chuckled, "Oh yeah? What about this?" Then, he started attacking me with his fingers, causing me to laugh uncontrollably and bounce around the couch like a lunatic. I am so freaking ticklish. He finally stopped after I felt like I couldn't even breathe and smiled at me. I playfully hit him in the chest and said, "Okay, I'm kicking you out. I have work tomorrow." He playfully pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes. "But.. but.. but.. I'll be so lonely without youu!" He said, and I laughed. "Sorry Romeo, but your girl has to sleep. He sighed, still pretending to pout and made his way to my door, me following close behind. "Goodnight Addie, I'll dream of you tonight." He whispered softly as he hugged me tightly. He winked as he pulled away and I felt myself blush like crazy. I smiled at him and kissed him softly before closing the door. "Goodnight, cutie pie." I whispered to him as I closed it.

*Jack's POV*
Holy shit. My mind was completely reeling. Addie seemed so innocent, and that was so.. hot. She completely surprised me up there. That girl had made my entire week with this date, and she pretty much made the decision about Jenna for me. I quickly pulled out my phone when I got into my car and texted Jenna. 'Hey Jen, we shouldn't be anything more than friends. Things with Addie are going great and I really wanna see the way they turn out. Sorry I didn't make that clear earlier.' There was no way I was gonna let Addie go, not after tonight..
♠ ♠ ♠
Trying to speed things up a bit, I know it started out slow. I'm trying to keep my motivation guys so please give me some feedback, whoever actually reads this!