Status: Updating every chance I get!

I'm So Bad At Being Lonely.

Chapter 9

Throughout the next week, me and Jack only grew closer. We spent almost every evening after I got off work together, going to the mall, to the park, out to eat, on a walk, pretty much anything. And it was always so much fun. He really knew how to make me feel comfortable. Tonight, I was meeting the rest of the band for the first time. They were throwing a little going away get together at Jack's house with the band and some friends that live in the area, and he figured it would be the perfect opportunity for me to meet them, and get to know them so I wouldn't be staying on a bus with mostly strangers in a few weeks. Luckily, I didn't have to go in to work tomorrow due to meetings all of the Dr's would be in all day, so I'd be able to cut loose a bit. Jasmine was coming over in a few minutes to pick me up, so I hurried up and finished my make up and hair. I was finally satisfied. It was a casual party so I had on a pair of light wash Miss Me's and an adorable crew neck with a kitten's face printed on it. I straightened my hair and it wasn't until I had fully straightened it that I realized it was getting reeeaally long. It was all the way down to the bottoms of my ribs! Oh well, I had always liked it long. I had my bangs in a fringe braid and the bobby pins holding it tucked under the layers of my hair so you couldn't see them, and natural make-up. I actually thought I looked better dressed casually.

I recieved a text a couple minutes later from Jasmine stating that she was here, so I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I gave her directions to Jack's house and when we got there, I got really nervous to meet the guys. We walked up to his front door and rang the bell, greeted by a very excited Jack, with a drink already in his hand. Oh, this should be a fun night. "HEY GUYS!" He said loudly and rushed us in. He wrapped his free arm around me and kissed my forehead, "Hey boo." I smiled up at him. "Ready to meet the guys??" He asked me, and I felt my eyes get big. "Uhh, let me grab a drink first." I told him. He led me into his kitchen, past the living room where I saw everyone sitting and talking, having a good time. He grabbed me a Mike's Hard Lemonade from the fridge and opened it for me. I took a big drink before leaning back against the counter behind me. "I'm nervous.." I quietly stated. He quickly walked over to me and set his drink down before gently grabbing my face, "Babyyy, you're gonna be fine. They're gonna love you. You're sweet, funny, caring, beautiful, and you're perfect for me." I smiled and nodded slightly, "Thanks hun, I'm just nervous, y'know? I mean you spend A LOT of your time with these guys and I don't want to make a bad first impression." He looked into my eyes and lifted me up off of my feet so I was sitting on the counter with him standing between my legs. I laughed, "Jack what are you doing, you dork?" He chuckled and looked into my eyes again. Since I was sitting on the counter, we were about eye to eye now, and he leaned in to whisper in my ear. "I couldn't help it, you just look so good." His lips lightly brushing against my sensitive earlobe made me shudder, and I grabbed a hold of his arms as he kissed down my neck. My hands went up to his face, and I quickly pulled him in to kiss me. His hands went down to my hips and pulled me into him more and held me tight. We stayed like this for a minute, the kiss getting more and more intense when I heard Jasmine's voice. "WOAH GUYS. Get a room!"

Jack helped me down off the counter and I felt my face getting hot. "Jeez, I come in to see what's taking you guys so long and I walk in on a make out session." She laughed. "Shut up Jaz." I playfully pushed her before grabbing my bottle of Mike's Hard and letting Jack take my hand and lead me into the living room to meet his boys. "Guys, I'd like to introduce you all to my girlfriend, Addie." Jack said loud enough for everyone to hear over the mingling. Jesse waved hi to me, as I already knew him, but I saw three other guys get up right away and walk over to us. They all greeted me with hugs and nice to meet you's. "So, you're the girl Jack's been swooning over these past couple weeks. Good going bro, she's perrrrty!" The one with the long dark hair who's name was Kellin said and patted Jack's shoulder before giggling and walking back to the couch to sit with a girl who I'm assuming was his girlfriend. The other two, Justin and Gabe, stayed and chatted with us for a few minutes before resuming their spots as well.

After about a half an hour of everyone just talking and lightly drinking, the party really got started. The music got turned up and we all started playing different drinking games. It would be a bit difficult playing quarters with 20 people, so we decided on a big old game of 'never have I ever', with 10 shots being the limit before you were out of the game. Kellin asked the first question. "Hmm.. Never have I ever.. Had sex in public!" About 15 people took a shot, including Jack. I felt my eyebrows raise as I looked at him curiously. He shrugged his shoulders and whispered to me, "Don't judge me." I giggled and looked down. Next it was Gabe's turn. "Never have I ever gotten drunk and passed out in a public place!" Again, about 15 people took shots, including me. Jack whispered in my ear again, "ooh she's a bad girl..." And slyly winked when he pulled away. My face heated up and I playfully swatted his arm. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I whispered to him and bit my lip, giving him hungry eyes. Then, I saw something spark in his eyes and he rested his hand on my upper thigh, and started rubbing his thumb back and forth, getting closer and closer to.. THAT.. each time; making me gasp and bite my lower lip to suppress a small moan. He leaned down, "Two can play at that game, babe."

About half an hour and plenty of shots later, everyone was pretty wasted. It was late and they all decided it would be best to just all crash at Jack's tonight instead of having to call 10 taxis to get everyone home. Luckily, Jack had a guest room, along with one of those big wrap around couches and a couple of recliners too. The people who wouldn't have room on furniture were willing to sleep on the floor. Jack pulled me up the stairs to his room and grabbed me a pair of sweats and a tee to sleep in. I changed in his bathroom and came out in just his t-shirt, which I think surprised him but he had a smile on his face. I set his sweats on his dresser, shut the light off, and crawled into bed with him, immediately getting on top of him and somewhat straddling him. Thank goodness for alcohol, or I would have never been brave enough to do that. I leaned down so I was hovering closely over his face, and gave him a quick peck on the lips before giggling and getting off, laying beside him with my back turned. He groaned, "Ughh, you're such a tease, baby." I giggled again, "You looove it." He pulled me close into him, mumbling a sleepy "Mhhmm." into my hair before kissing the back of my head. I heard his breathing get into a slow steady rhythm, and soon after I dozed off as well.

-4 Days Later-

"Don't leeeave meee!" I wailed playfully as Jack and I were saying our goodbyes at the airport. He chuckled, "I'm really gonna miss you Addie." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. "I know, honey. I'm gonna miss you too, but we'll see eachother soon enough. In the mean time, you just have fun." We heard the guys yell for Jack that it was time to get to the gates. He pulled away and kissed the top of my head. "I've gotta go, baby. I'll call you as soon as I land, okay? I can't wait till you come on the bus with us for a few days." He kissed me again, brief but passionate, and ran off toward the guys. "I miss you already!" I yelled after him and he turned around and smiled before walking toward the gates with the guys. Jasmine walked over to me from where her and Jesse had been talking. We looked at eachother with reassuring, sad smiles and linked arms as we made our way out to the parking lot.