Status: Stop trying to love me, you're only getting hurt- Leana (Complete)

Smother

Tucked in my arms

Well a month has passed since that night in the hallway. We are still what anyone would call a ‘couple.’ She comes home every night now, but she still smokes and hangs out with the girl she calls, Sugarpop.

I try to understand her hanging out with that girl since they are friends and I don’t want to be controlling, but I’m sort of afraid that Lavender head is going to trigger Leana’s reversion to her old ways. I guess I can only trust that Leana has matured.

Ana and I have talked about her at least getting her GED, but I’m not going to push it, I don’t expect her to make a bunch of changes, I love her and I don’t want to push her away again.

So I guess things are alright and it’ll only get better, I hope.

Hearing her voice, telling me that she loves me and seeing that beautiful smile of hers is all I ever wanted. Being able to call her mine and mean it, is the most marvelous thing in the world and I don’t think anyone will ever know how she makes me feel. I can’t explain it in words, but I truly do love that beautiful pastel haired girl, named Leana.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hooray for dysfunctional somewhat happy endings!

Click the heart to check out my other story I'm working on if you like! :)



Also thank you to all who have subscribed and commented, pushing me along to update! :)

TheGoodLlama
OkayChris05
FrozenFoods
Captain_S1m0n