Status: Stop trying to love me, you're only getting hurt- Leana (Complete)

Smother

Battles in my head

I start to leave her drunken self on the floor and return to my room, but then I decide against it. I reach down and pick her light 98 pound body up, she smells like vodka and the sweat of another guy. I take a deep breath to hold in; I hold her close to me and take her to my room. I put her in my bed and go to close the door when she takes my hand.

Her eyes closed, “don’t leave me alone.”

“I’m just going to turn the lamp off and I’ll be back.”

“Promise?” she asks in a voice I can hardly hear.

I don’t respond and pull my hand away, hers drops like a rock and I go to the living room. I shut the front door fully and lock it. I collect her things and turn the lamp off.

I return to my room to see Leana facing away from me, her skirt around her ankles. She’s not wearing panties so all I see is her pale little ass which has red marks which most likely came from some prick that squeezed her ass while she got him off.

That pisses me off, I leave my room and storm into hers tossing her things next to her messy bed. I end up lying in the living room on the couch and run my fingers through my hair. Why the fuck does she do this? Why does she keep torturing me? I know she knows how I feel about her. I’ve explained to her time and time again, hoping for some god damn miracle that I know will never happen.

So, why the hell do I keep hoping?
♠ ♠ ♠
What're your thoughts?