Status: Stop trying to love me, you're only getting hurt- Leana (Complete)

Smother

Touch me there

She never showed up yesterday and she’s still not here, it’s 1 in the afternoon. I’m worried even though time and time again she tells me that I shouldn’t be. I try not to worry, but every time I do. I’m afraid she won’t return back to me, safe.

I try to busy myself, I clean the house except her room, I don’t want to find anything I’ll regret seeing. After I’m done scrubbing, vacuuming, sweeping, and all of this other shit to make the house spotless I go to my room and lay there on my bed. Last night I didn’t go to bed until 4 in the morning. Anyone would be sick of this crap, but hey not me.

There’s a door slam and I hear Leana moving around in the living room. I get up and find her rummaging through her brown leather satchel. She’s wearing the same thing she wore yesterday only her shirt is stretched around the collar and it looks like she’s been rolling around in the dirt. Her hair looks matted to her head, she’s sweaty and just looks gross.

She looks up at me a look of embarrassment on her face.

“Hey,” she says softly.

She puts her bag down and looks away from me.

“What’s up?” I ask.

“Uh, nothing. I’m going to take a shower.”

I only nod. She stands up, putting the strap of the bag onto her shoulder and swiftly walks past me. She smells too sweet, like she is trying to cover something up. I watch her disappear into her room for a few moments and then she reappears only to disappear into the bathroom.

I’m happy that she’s home, but I’m unhappy that she’s home looking used up. I go over to the front door and lock it and then glance at the clock, 5:15pm.

I go to my room and sit on my bed. Leana’s in the bathroom for a while, then I hear her call my name. I hurry to the bathroom door and put my ear to the door.

“What’s wrong Ana?”

“Can you bring me a towel?”

“There should be one for you in there,” I respond. “I just cleaned and put fresh towels in there.”

“I need one for my hair,” she sighs.

I grab a towel from the little closet in the hallway and open the door a crack.

“Come in, the shower curtain is pulled all the way across,” she says.

I go in the hot steam room and put the towel on the toilet. I see her wet hair hanging down past her shoulder and then I turn to go.

“Hey wait. Can you give me that conditioner bottle by the sink.”

I grab her strawberry scented conditioner and pass it over to her. She looks over at me and takes the bottle then she grabs my wrist.

“Come here,” she says.

“Leana stop, what are you doing?” I ask, surprise written on my face.

“I want you to take a shower with me,” she's seducing me, it's obvious.

That nearly stops my heart.

“I can’t-”

“Shh.”

Her glistening wet body is no longer hidden behind the curtain. Instantly I get a hard on. I know she notices, because she bites her lip, takes my hands and pulls me forward. Without thinking about it I step in still in my clothes.

My clothes get drenched along with my hair. She runs her hands under my shirt and pulls it off. I watch her face as she pulls my jeans and boxers off. Leana comes close to me and kisses me hard. Her hands go through my hair and I can’t take it anymore.

My hands go to her pale thighs and I lift her up pressing her back against the teal shower wall.
I love this girl, but I’m sure this is just another fuck for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jett's so easily swayed

Your thoughts?