Till Death Do Us Part

Welome Home And A Goodbye... For Now

Bob was a mixture of emotions as he walked up Mikey’s driveway.
He was so happy to be free and to see his friends again, but was also nervous as to how they would react to him.
Would they be pleased to see him?
After all the last time he had seen them he had pushed Mikey out of a car in the middle of a storm...
He needn’t have worried.
Judging by how he was pounced on by Mikey, Ray and Frank into a massive group hug, when they answered the door, he was pretty sure they were happy to see him.
“Welcome home dude!” Frank yelled as he was so excited to see him.
“Honestly, he’s like a big kid!” Ray grinned rolling his eyes. Then he turned to Bob and said “It’s good to see you back, man.” Then gave him a hug.
Finally Bob got to Mikey. Bob was most nervous about seeing Mikey as it was his brother he had been accused of murdering.
Mikey didn’t say anything; he gave the Bob the biggest hug EVER.
Then for some unknown reason they all started yelling and screaming as they were happy.
They were so loud they didn’t hear a letter being posted through the letterbox...

Meg sat in the back of the cab tears streaming down her face, but felt happy even though she was crying.
She finally felt as if everything was going to be alright, she felt as if she had done was she was meant to do.
She had got Bob out of prison.
He was going to go back to Mikey, Frank and Ray and they were going to be happy. The only way they weren’t going to be happy, was if she stayed.
That’s why she was sitting in the back of a cab with her suitcase and her guitar, on the way to the airport.
That’s why she had just posted a letter to her friends, so they wouldn’t be worried:

To Mikey, Frankie, Ray and Bob,
I’ll probably be on a plane when you’re all reading this. Don’t worry, I’m going to California. I’ve got some relatives there and am gong to live with them.
I think if I stay it will just remind us all of the hard times we’ve been through recently and I feel so guilty about what Bob has gone through. I ought to have known he was innocent.
I’m so, so sorry Bob.
I’m going to say bye now because I’m crying and my pen is running out.
We’ll meet again anyway, I know it.
Love
Meg x

“Bye Jersey, bye guys, bye Gerard...” Meg whispered as the cab sped up.
“Hello a whole new life...” She smiled tearfully.
Things could only get better...
Hopefully.

*I’m thinking about writing a sequel, so look out for one soon!!! *