Status: Working progress

Pretty Little Messed up Head of Yours

An understanding could devolp a friendship

Things since jack and Alex's little spit up have been awkward.

I mean, I had nothing against Alex, yet I had no reason to like him either, but now, I can't help but feel it's my duty to look after him.

After he told me about all the stuff he hates, or his 'problems' I couldn't help but feel bad.

I know what it's like being different, to have secrets that no one else would understand. The only difference is, he's not taking the fact that he's different very lightly.

He still thinks he's perfectly normal, that there's nothing wrong with him.

Sure, his problems aren't exactly that bad when you look at it, but still, he needs help.

I asked jack to go into further detail about stuff, and he did, as long as I promised not to tell anyone what I knew, including Alex.

When he was twelve years old his brother committed suicide, Alex was the one to find his lifeless body laying on the floor.

Jack said that's where it all started, for that point onwards he had began to get nightmares linked to his brother.

In these dreams he would have, he would see his brother laying on the floor in a pool of blood, just like before. Exocet in these dreams, the blood was everywhere, not jut beside the body, but it filled up the entire room.

There were different scenarios every time, but this was the only one jack said he told him about.

Alex blamed himself for his brother killing himself, even though he was only twelve at the point and couldn't really do anything to prevent it. That's where the anxiety started, he just felt guilty about it all the time.

It was always a thought in the back of his mind that would pop up when he didnt want it to most.

It caused him to go into panic attacks and stuff, he couldn't control them or calm down.

I, in a way understand he's going through. My best friend committed three years ago, it just made the issues that I already had that much worse.

She was the only one I was ever honest with when it came to what I was thinking.

I know how hard it is to lose someone like that to suicide, so that's why I'm going to be his friend.

Yep, I'm being nice.

Me. Being nice.

HAH, TOLD YOU I COULD BE NICE BILLIE.

Over the past couple of days Jacks visited Alex just to make sure he's settled in properly.

Me and Billie have tried getting him to come sit next to us recently but he just keeps saying he's alright.

Maybe he doesn't like us?

Meep, either way I'm going to make him feel better. I have a plan.

A/N- REALLY short I know, sorry.

-holly xo