Sequel: Bouquet
Status: Done. <3

White Noises

Thirteen.

The walk to Dr. Yates' office was lonely. I had been so warm next to Baylen. I didn't want to leave.

But I had made things awkward with him. Stupid me, thinking someone was actually attracted to me when I barely knew him. Fuck, Baylen was probably heterosexual.

I knocked on Dr. Yates' door. "Come in."

I entered.

"Adryan. Hi."

"You told me to come see you."

"Yes. Our conversation from earlier is not over."

I rolled my eyes.

"Adryan, I need to know who told you I cheated on my girlfriend."

"Cyan did. Why don't you believe me?"

"BECAUSE CYAN ISN'T REAL!" Dr. Yates exclaimed.

I felt tears come to my eyes. I rubbed them away.

Dr. Yates noticed me crying. "Oh, shit. Sorry, Adryan. I forgot I'm not supposed to yell around you."

Yates looked genuinely sorry. "It's ok," I shrugged.

"Do you think you might have overheard someone talk about my affair and subconsciously worked it into Cyan telling you?"

"Possibly."

"I think that's probably what happened. Ok. You're free to go unless you need to talk to me."

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked.

"Yes. It's never happened to me, but I believe it exists. Why?" Dr. Yates replied.

"Because there's this boy? And I don't know why, but I really like him. And I've only known him a day, but I've grown attached to him."

Dr. Yates nodded. "I understand. Is this Baylen we're talking about?"

I blushed and nodded. "Yes."

"Baylen needs love. Trust me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. Two updates in a day. Woot. Feedback is nice. Just saying.