Sequel: Bouquet
Status: Done. <3

White Noises

Sixteen.

I woke up with Baylen's arm around my waist. I smiled. Ever since two weeks ago, Baylen had slept in my bed every night. His presence was comforting and I didn't have as many nightmares. Baylen was a good thing to have in my life.

And he and I were getting close. We didn't share much, but we had a strong attraction, and we were always together. Always.

Baylen didn't really have friends, he knew people but wasn't close with them. Bay told me I was a miracle.

I knew I was falling in love with him, even though I'd only known him for a little more than two weeks.

I just hoped he felt the same.

~

"Oh, hi, Adryan. Why is Baylen in your bed?" Dr. Yates asked.

"He's sleeping, obviously."

"He has his own bed."

I glared. "I like him in mine."

Dr. Yates took a step back. "Ok. Well, when he wakes up, please direct him to my office."

I nodded, and he left.

I turned to look at Bay. He was so cute and small. Bay was five four while I was five ten. I adored holding him because he fit perfectly into my body.

Bay woke up shortly after Yates left. "G'morning," he yawned.

I hugged him. He was warm and familiar. "Morning. Dr. Yates wants to see you."

He moaned. I shivered. I tried not to think naughty thoughts and pushed Baylen off the bed. "Go."

"Don't wanna." Baylen huffed, not getting up from the floor.

"You have to. Now go."

He stuck out his tongue and left.

I smiled to myself. He was adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to change Bay's birthday to the 14th. Sorry.