Sequel: Bouquet
Status: Done. <3

White Noises

Twenty.

Waking up next to the boy you care about more than anything is the best feeling in the world.

I watched Baylen sleep, enjoying how peaceful he looked. I stroked his face and he stirred. Fortunately, he didn't wake up. I smiled.

I'd never been happy before, not until I met Baylen. I hadn't been depressed, but I wasn't happy. And Baylen changed that.

I hadn't had nightmares since he started sleeping next to me. His warm body next to me all night was steady and comforting.

I knew that I loved Baylen, even though we'd only known each other for a month. And I knew Bay loved me back.

It was an absolutely great feeling. The best thing I'd ever experienced.

It sounds selfish, but I was really glad Baylen was so fucked up. Otherwise I wouldn't have him in my life.

Baylen needed someone to love him, just like Dr. Yates said. And I was determined to fix Baylen.

I needed him to see that he was beautiful. I needed him to love himself like I loved him.

Baylen began waking up and I pulled him into my lap. I pressed his face into my chest.

"Good morning, beautiful," I whispered.

"Good morning," he smiled up at me.

I couldn't explain why I liked his stupid smile so much, but every time I saw it, my heart melted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay.