Sequel: Bouquet
Status: Done. <3

White Noises

Twenty-one.

I hated being without Baylen. Sure, I had Cyan to keep me company, but it wasn't the same as actually having someone to talk to. Also, Cyan was a total bitch.

It'd been two months since Baylen's birthday. We weren't in a relationship, but we acted like we were.

Other than the fact that we didn't talk about how much we liked each other.

It was awkward, because I wanted to tell Baylen that I loved him. The problem was, he and I weren't boyfriends. Yet.

I got nervous around Baylen. I didn't want to push things with him and I didn't want to push him away. I wanted to make this work.

So many things could prevent this. So many things.

But I wasn't gonna let those things stop us.

Baylen stepped out of the shower. He was wearing only a towel, but he wore it like girls do.

He blushed. "I forgot to grab clothes," Bay whispered.

I giggled. "You're too cute."

He blushed deeper. "Ok."

I got up and pulled Bay to me. "After you're dressed, we're gonna go get some food."

Baylen pulled away. He said nothing and grabbed his clothes. He got dressed in the bathroom. I waited for him to come out, but he didn't.

And then I heard the retching sounds.

"Ah, fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you, Raroman and Polka Dot Perfection. PDP, I think I've read some of your stuff before, and if you're who I think you are, then I'm honoured that you've read my stories!

Comments are lovely and welcome. (: