Sequel: Bouquet
Status: Done. <3

White Noises

Twenty-three.

Baylen ate a little bit, but we had to sit in the corner of the room and I wasn't allowed to watch him. He only ate a salad, but he ate all of it.

"Ok, I'm done," Baylen whispered.

I looked at him. "I'm proud of you, beautiful."

Bay smiled. It wasn't a great smile, and it was small and hesitant. I could tell that he didn't want to eat still.

I wanted him to eat. I wanted him to stop looking so… dead.

I sat next to Baylen. I wrapped my arm around his small waist and put my head on his shoulder.

I really, really like you, I thought. And I wish I had the courage to tell you that I loved you.

Baylen got up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him as we put our plates away.

Baylen led me to the art room. He shut the door and kissed my cheek.

"What're we doing here?" I asked.

"I want to paint you," Bay whispered, turning red.

I giggled. "That's so cute."

Bay frowned. "So can I paint you?"

I nodded. "I'd be honoured if you would paint me."

"D'you wanna see some other paintings I've done?" He asked, chewing his lip.

"Sure!"

And then Bay dragged me to the other side of the room where he showed me canvas after canvas of beautiful art. Baylen painted stunning landscapes and portraits.

I kissed him. "You're really good at this."

He blushed again. "Nah, I'm not that good."

"But you are. You really are," I replied.

"Ok, you ready to let me paint you?" Bay asked, changing the subject.

"Let's do this!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg. Before I went on my mibba hiatus (I went on a strike bc mibba changed :( ) PDP, you were one of my favourite authors. Omg. This is asdfghjkl. Guys, read PDP's stories cos they're great. Also pleaseeeee update your kitten story. 0.0

Thanks RazorsAndRosaries. Unless I spelled your username wrong. Also MCR are my favourite band. (;

Thanks always to Raroman, my personal fan girl and cheerleader. (: