Sequel: Bouquet
Status: Done. <3

White Noises

Twenty-eight.

Baylen found me on the balcony sobbing. He sighed.

"Get up faggot."

I looked at him. "What?"

"Get up, you faggot."

"Leave me alone Baylen."

"No. Why don't you kill yourself, you ugly bitch?"

"Baylen, stop!"

"Why should I? I never loved you."

I pushed him away from me. Or, tried to. But my hands went right through him.

"It's just a hallucination," I said quietly.

Baylen smiled. "Maybe that's all I've been this whole time."

"I wouldn't have been able to kiss Bay if he wasn't real."

"Silly, silly Adryan. Your mind can do lots of things. Even create the presence of another human being."

"You're lying! You're not real! Baylen is!" I screamed. I sounded childish and dumb, but I didn't care. I fought back tears. "Baylen loves me!"

"Baylen isn't real. Baylen is just a figment of your lonely imagination."

I couldn't take it anymore. I took a deep breath. I backed up. Then I ran towards the edge of the balcony.

I heard the door open and someone scream my name but I was falling and I didn't care.

Even if the not-Baylen was lying, I was so fucking tired of my hallucinations. I wanted to be DONE.

I hit the ground and blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me. I'm probably gonna write two-seven more chapters.