Sequel: Bouquet
Status: Done. <3

White Noises

Seven.

Dr. Yates led me all around the hospital. I wouldn't really call it a hospital, since it was really just a big three story house that nurses worked and patients lived. It was kind of a group home. The second and third floors were all rooms where the patients lived. Dr. Yates explained that there was an addition to the third floor, and that the nurses and two other therapists lived. Dr. Yates confessed that he didn't like working at my school, and that he only stayed because I needed help.

"It's a relief that you're here," Yates said.

I shrugged.

"I'm going to resign from your school because I feel I need to devote all my time here."

"How much are you paid?" I asked.

"Enough. It's not really your concern, Adryan."

I sighed and kept walking. The rooms weren't organised in any particular way. Dr. Yates showed me where the bathrooms were and where the kitchen was and all that. I was shown his office, which is where we would talk when I needed it.

"That's it for now. I'll walk you back to your room, ok?"

"I'm fine. I can get there on my own."

"Ok. I'll let you know when supper is ready. Feel free to make some friends, although the home is kind of vacant right now."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean most of the rooms are empty. We only have ten kids right now."

"I gotchu. Ok bye."

"Have fun."
♠ ♠ ♠
More filler, but I know what's gonna happen next (;
Tomorrow is my birthdaaaaaay:D
Follow me on twitter? @lizzyispunkrock