Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 11-Safe and Sound

I heard beeping.

An annoying beeping.

Thinking that it wad my alarm, I shifted a bit and moved my arm to shut it off. But when I did, I felt a jolt of pain go through me. Gasping, I quickly opened my eyes and shut them again. Slowly opening them, I let myself get accostome to the bright light. Blinking a couple if times. I looked around and saw that I was hooked up to a. I.V. That's when I realized that I was in a hospital. Looking around, I smildd softly at the sight before me. Bam was sitting to my left, leaning over the bed I was in and his mouth was hanging open, snores filling the room. Shifting my gaze, I sae that Ville was also here. He was sleeping in one of the reclining chaies, head tilted back, hands folded over each other and legs crossed by the anckles.

Reaching over to my brother, I raised my left hand and slowly ran it through his hair. Bam groaned and swatted at my hand before turning his head away from me. Giggling a bit, I kept it up.

"What the fuck!" Bam grumbled before lifting his head.

Rubbing his eyes, Bam looked at me and blinked a couple of times before they ipened wide and he lauchened himself at me.

"Oh God, Am," he breathed out, running a hand through my hair," thank God you're awake! I was so worried!"

"What happened?' I asked.

"Fucking Missy. I broke off the engagement after I saw what she was doing to you. She launched herself at you ans started beating the fuck out of you. Dunn called the cops as I pulled her off. Shes in for abuse. We've sent the video Ville rec orded when he was down in the kitchen with you. They want to take your statement and want to know if you wanna press charges. Do you want to?"

I looked at Bam. Wide eyed.

She's in jail? And he broke off the engagement? I felt my eyes water anf I felt some tears come out. I nodded my head, too stunned to speak. I heared Bam give out a sigh of relief before pulling out his phone and made a phone call. Looking over at Ville, I saw that he was already awake and was looking at me. A small smile gracing his face. I blushed, looking down and smiled a bit. Placing my hair behind my ears, I looked up when I heard the door opening. In came Dunn and his girlfriend, Ang. I've always liked her. She was very sweet to me and treaded me like her sister.

'Hey, kiddo," Ang said as she walked over and took a seat at the side of my bed,"hoe you feeling?"

"Like shit,' I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Angs chuckled a bit and shook her head.

"I can't believe that bitch did this to you. I want to beat the fuck out of her. Why didn't you tell me? "

I looked down, letting my hair fall over my face.

"I was scared. Missy said she would kill me if I even think of telling anyone about this."

"Oh honey, "she said in a sad voice and leans over and brought me into a tight, but loving hug.

As ang held me, for the first time in over three years, I felt safe and sound.
♠ ♠ ♠
So very sorry for not updating in so long! Please keep reading andleaving your comments. They motivate me!
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)