Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 12- Starting New

Amber has been in the hospital for three weeks before she was finally released. The doctors wantdd her to stay for a bit longer, to evaluate her, to see of she was strong enough to leave. During her time at the hospital, Bam and myself encouraged her to get back on the right track. It was a struggle, don't get me wrong. Everytime we brought her something to eat, she would eat less then half and either stop eating or rush to the bathroom and throw it back up. Every time I heard her heave the food back up, it broke my heart. This should have never happen in the first place. Missy broke her badly, and it actually hurt me.

During her time in thd hospital, I never left her side. She would have her brothers and friends and mother and father visit her, but she would always want me to stay behind. I don't know why she wanted me to stay, but I did not complain. I loved having some time with her. We would talk about anything that would come to mind and not a dull or awkward moment passed between us. She would make me laugh, and smile so big bthat it actually would hurt my cheeks a bit, but I did not protest. Her laugh, oh how her laugh would make my heart flutter and pound faster. Her laughter was the most intoxicating thing about her and I would do anything to her her laughing.

"Ville?" Her soft voice whispered to me on the night before her release.

"Hmm?" I hummed, looking up at her from my leather notebook where I was writing down some lyrics and ideas.

"Do you think I could beat this?" She asked.

Closing my book, I placed it on the table bedside me and moved closer to her. Placing my hand on her pale cheek, I gently careesed it with my thumb.

"I know you can, love. You are strong. You are brave. You arengoing to beat this. You won't be alone. Not at all. You have your brothers support. Your parents. As well as your friends. You have my support. I would never give up on you. I will always be here for you. No matter where you are or where I am. If I'm on tour or just at home, you can always call me. You will fight through this, and in the end, you will come out the butterfly you have always been."

As I said this, I watched as her bottom lip tremble amd tears slowly roll down her beautiful face. I slowly wiped them away with my thumb and kissed her cheek before kissing her forehead. Placing my forehead on her, I looked deep into her eyes and stared at her for a moment.

"I will always be here for you. And I will always have faith in you," I whispered.

Amber smiled at me before shifting a bit and brought her arms around me. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breathe and gently tighten my arms around her. Smiling, I pulled back and moved some of her hair behind her ear. Amber smiled and blushed a bit before saying in her soft voice.

"Will you sing to me?" She asked, looking at me through her lashes.

Chuckling lightly, I nodded my head and leaned back. Thinking for a few seconds, I cleared my throat and began to sing.

The kiss sweetest 
And touch so warm 
The smile kindest 
In this world so cold and strong 

So close to the flame 
Burning brightly 
It won't fade away 
And leave us lonely 

The arms safest 
And words, so good 
The faith deepest 
In this world so cold and cruel 

So close to the flame 
Burning brightly 
It won't fade away 
And leave us lonely

As I looked back at Amber, I saw that she was fast asleep. Smiling lightning, I brought the bed sheet she covered herself with closer to her. Running my hand through hee soft hair for a few minutes, I settled back into the hospital recliner. Folding my hands over my stomach, I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber.

*****
"Alright," the doctor said, looking down at his clipboard," I want you to take in as much sugar as you can, not too much, or your stomach will start aching," Amber chuckled a bit before the doctor continued, "and try to eat at least three meals a day, maybe more if you'd like. But first start out slow, ok?"

After talking to the doctor for a few more minutes, Amber and the man shook hands before he exited the room. Silence fell between the two of us before Amber heaved herself from the bed. Getting the bag of clothes Bam brought yesterday, Amber smiled at me before making her way towards the bathroom. Two minutes later, she came back out in sweats and an oversize sweat shirt. A frown gracing her beautiful face.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked, walking up to her and stopping in front of her.

"I got a really good look at my body in the mirror right now," she said, looking at me with sad eyes,"I look bad. So bad. I didnt know it got this bad, Ville. I look horrible."

Bringing her close to my chest, I hushed her and rubbed her back.

"You are still beautiful, Amber. You are just going through something thay got way out of hand. You will get through this. It may be a challenge, but you will fight this. You will come out victorious. You're going to to come out an even more radiant butterfly. Don't give up."

Amber looked at my for a few seconds before smiling and nodded her head.

"You'll be with me through this?" She asked

"I will," I said with a smile," now come, your brother will be here in a few minutes. He'll have a fit if we are not in front as soon as he gets here."

Amber laughed a bit and nodded her head before grabbing her bag. Wrapping one of her arms around my waist, I wrapped an arm around her shoulders before walking out together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy! Sorry for not updating, so ima start doing so as much as I can:) what do you think? Please comment and subscribe, I'd love to hear what you think:) more coming soon