Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 15- Right Here In My Arms

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Ville was here. In the flesh. With my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, I can finally say that I can breathe better then I had these last three months. Taking a deep breathe, I pulled back and looked intobhis beautiful green eyes.

"You're here," I said, smiling widely at him.

Ville chuckled a bit and said with a nof of his head,"I'm here."

Laughing a little bit, I broght Ville back into a hug before hearing someone clear their throat. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Bam looking at me with a brow raised amd a smirk on his lips. Sticking my tongue out at him, I pulled away from Ville and ran my hands down the front of my shirt.

"I am happy to see you with a glow I did not see before,"Ville said, looking at me with tender and caring eyes.

Blushing a bit, I looked down and said,"Food has been staying down. My appetite is almost back to normal."

Ville's smile widen more before kissing the top of my head. Giggling a bit, Bam came over and lifted me away from Ville and dropped me onto the couch.

"Rude!" I huffed out, pouting a bit whilw crossing my arms under my chest.

"Oh suck it up," Bam said with a snort before turning back to Ville," let me show you to your room. Ever since Amber has gotten better, she decided to remodle my whole house."

Bam's voice faided up the stairs as he continued to talk to Ville, I shook my head and stood from the couch. Stretching my arms over my head, I groaned a bit before making my way downstairs towards the kitchen to begin on dinner. Taking out the ingredients for home made chicken pot pie, I began making the dough before starting on the chicken and chopping up the carrots and celery. I was so engrossed in the meal I was going to make for the boys, that I failed to notice that someone was in the kitchen with me. The sound of someone clearing their throat made me squeal out in surprise and jump, making me drop the knife I was using on the floor. Looking up, I playfully glared at the tall Finnish man who was grining and chuckling at me. Sticking my tongue out at him, I retrieved the knife and washed it before going back and cutting the carrots.

"What brings you to my neck of the woods, Mr.Valo?" I asked, smiling at him as I placedd the ingredients in a pan.

"Just wanted to see how you are doing," Ville said with a shrug," and your brother went to take a call from a girl. Lauren, I believe her name was."

I smiled at the name.

Lauren has been one of my closes friends for as long as I could remember. We were like sister, who raised a little hell here and there. We lost touch a couple of years ago when she went to live with her now ex-boyfriend in Florida. She called me up about two months ago, and I was in the shower so I didn't really hear my phone go off. When I got out of the shower, Bam was laying on my bed, legs crossed by the ankles with a huge shit eating grin on his face. And from that point on, they have been sort of an item. Bam has yet to ask her on a date.

"Ah, Lauren. Yeah, he has been taking to her for about two months now. I approve of it because, hey, I've known Lauren for years. She's my best friend and fellow hell raiser. She could put Bam in his place if he gets out of hand."

"Now that's a tough woman to put Bam Bam in his place," Vile said with a serious face.

Laughing, I turned to put the chicken pot pie in the oven before washing my hands.

"I was thinking the exacte same thing. It's also a good thing that Lauren has always had a thing for my brother. But she never voices it cause Bam was always with one of his flings."

Looking up, I saw Ville had moved a bit closer to me. Which, to tell you the truth, kind of startled me, but at the same time, I loved it cause I got to see his gorgeous eyes better. Raising his hand, Ville placed it on my cheek and ran his thumb on it. I could feel myself blushing and I saw a small smile spread on his thin lips. I kept eye contact with him, not once looking away. As we continued to stare at one another, I saw Ville's head lean in closer and closer to me, just as his lips were a whisper away from my own, someone came running down the stairs.

Quickly pulling away, I saw Raab running towards me, with something pink stuck in his hair.

"Amber! Take this shit off me!" He yelled, trying to pull whatever was on his hair off.

"What the hell is that?" I asked, looking at him with my hands on my hips and an eyebrow raised.

"Glue and gum mixed together," Raab said, a smug smile on his face.

Sighing, I shook my head and pointed for him to go outside. Looking at Ville, I saw thay he was running his hands through his hair. Looking at me, he smiled a bit before saying hw had to finish upacking before making his way out of the kitchen. I watched as his slender figure retreat up the stairs. Shaking my head out, I walked to the back yard with scissors in hand, smiling a bit at the almost kiss that we shared.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)