Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 17-Can't Hide It Anymore

Finally, Amber thought as she watch her overly drunk older brother give a loud belch and a wave to Amber as he stumbled up the stairs to his room.

After dinner, Bam dragged Ville up to the top floor to play a game of pool and have a couple of drinks, leaving Amber to clean up the mess the boys had left behind. Cursing the men under her breath, Amber spent almost an hour washing the dishes and wiping the table and counter. After throwing the towel she was using away, Amber washed her hands and was planning on taking a shower when Raab brought her to his side and declared Amber as part of his pool team. It took four hours till the guys finally decided to call it a night after getting shitfaced.

Ville was the first to go up.

He didn't drink as much as the others, just two beers, and told Bam that the jet lag was catching up to him so he wanted to shower before hitting the sack. As Ville made his was up the stairs, his head turned slightly towards Amber's direction. Catching her eye, Ville nodded his head slightly and smiled.

Amber knew what he ment.

Keeping her ears open, Amber listened as her brother slammed his door shut and moved around his room. She heard his shoes hit the floor. Amber waited a few moments more moments before making sure the door was locked and the alarm system set up before shutting the lights off. Making her way up the stairs, Amber stood in the middle of the hall was before deciding to tell Ville that she was going to take a quick shower.

Walking towards his door, Amber knocked gently before stepping back and waiting. She didn't have to wait long before the door flew open and she was pulled in. Amber squealed gently in response before being pushed up to the wall beside the door. She didn't have time to say anything as she felt thin lips on her full ones. Closing her eyes, Amber sighed into the kiss as she reached up and wrapped her arms around Ville's neck. That's when she realized that he was not wearing a shirt. Pulling back slightly, Maber glanced down to see that Ville was just in a towel. Looking back up, Amber caught Ville's eyes.

"Did I come at a bad time?" Amber asked in a whisper.

Ville couldn't help but chuckle at the young woman before him.

"It's never a bad time when you are here,kulta" Ville whispered.

"It just looks like your about to take a shower," Amber said, smiling slightly up at the Finnish man.

"I was," Ville said, chuckling.

"I was going to tell you that I was going to take one too" Amber said with a laugh.

"Well then," Ville said, stepping back a bit,"we better get that out of the way before we continue, don't you think?"

Amber nodded, smiling a bit at the man.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes OK?" Amber said.

Nodding his head, Ville gave Amber a quick kiss before opening the door for her.

Smiling at the man, Amber stepped out before quickly heading to her room.

As soon as the door closed behind her, Amber scrambled to her dresser and got out a pair of black sleeping shorts with a dark grey tank top as well as a pair of black panties and a black bra. Practically skipping to her bathroom, Amber turned the water on before quickly stripping and stepping into the hot spray of water. After adjusting the temperature of the water to her liking, Amber wet her hair before grabbing her lavender scented shampoo before scrubbing her hair. Rinsing, she placed some conditioner in and began scrubbing her body. After shaving her underarms and other parts before washing her body again and rinsing. After rinsing her hair, Amber shut the water off before drying off and stepping out. Running the towel through her hair quickly, Amber brushed her hair before putting on her sleeping clothes. Checking herself in the mirror, Amber saw that her eyes were wide with excitement and a big smile was on her full lips.

Taking a deep breath, Amber nodded to herself before gathering her dirty clothes and putting them in her hamper. Walking out the door, Amber looked up and down before making her way towards Ville's room. Letting herself in, Amber heard the water still running, indicating that Ville was still showering.

Making her way to the bed, Amber lifted the covers and slid into the bed. Placing the covers over herself, Amber folded her hands on her lap and played with her fingers.

It wasn't long before the shower turned off and the shower curtain moving. A minute later, the bathroom door opened and Ville stepped out.

Amber had to surpress the moan that threatened to escape her lips. Hangiglng low on his hips was a pair of sleeping pants. They were low enough for her to see his heartagram located where his happy trail began. His tattoos seemed to stand out more in the glow of the bathroom light and his hair still had some droplets of water in it.

"You seem comfortable," Ville said, smiling at the woman laying on his bed," mind if I join you?"

Amber smiled before tapping a finger on her chin.

"Hmm, I really don't know," Amber said before trailing off.

Ville gave her a look that made Amber giggle out. Nodding her head, Amber lifted the sheets on his side of the bad. Smiling, Ville quickly slid into the bed beside her. Shifting closer to her, Ville placed an arm around her shoulders before brining her closer to him. The two stayed silent for a couple momenta, basking in the warmth of each other.

"So," Ville bagan before stopping.

"So,"Amber mimicked.

Ville could help but laugh a bit at the spunky girl.

"You have no idea how much I adore you," Ville said as he shifted a bit and layer his head on her shoulder, nuzzling his face on her neck," the first time iblayed eyes on you, you seriously took my breath away. Despite how you looked before and what happened, you still happened to nab my heart. I ached and hurt for you when I saw you weren't eating and how that bitch treated you made my blood boil to a point that I wanted to harm her. But I restrained. Just by looking at you, the anger faded a bit. And when you were laying in that hospital bed, I have never been so afraid. I thought I was going to lose you before I had a chance to have you. And when you finally opened your eyes, the ache in my heart eased."

Ad Ville trailed off, not knowing how to continue, Amber took that as a change to catch her breath.

This man.

This most amazing and most desirable man wanted her.

Her.

He had eyes for her.

And she had eyes for him.

"Ville," Amber whispered," when I first layed eyes on you, I thought you were the most amazing and most beautiful man I have ever seen. My heart literally began to beat faster. And all those times we talked over the phone and on Skype just made me fall more and more for you."

By the time Amber stopped, Ville lifted his head and starred at the dark hair beauty laying beside him. They stayed quiet, just staring at one another.

"Will you be my girl?" Ville asked in a shy tone.

Blushing, Amber nodded her head.

Ville smiled at her before leaning in and kissed her lips softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meeeh!∆∆∆∆∆