Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 3-Scared

I am scared.

Scared at what Missy will do to me.

When Bam introduced me to his friend, Ville, my breathing stopped.

He has to be the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. His deep green eyes held a story in them that seemed deep and personal, I can't help but know what it is. He was very tall. With pale, pale skin. Paler then my own. And chin length curly light, and dark brown hair.

I had to look away when I looked him in his amazing eyes. Just by a slight glimpse, I could see that he saw that something was wrong with me. Something I knew he wants to figure out. Looking at Bam and the devil, I saw that she was staring daggers at me. Her eyes ice cold.

"Bam baby," Missy said, looking at my older brother," I'm going to talk to Amber about some things."

My brother smiled and kissed her boney cheek.

"Ok babe," he said, smiling,"I love seeing my two girls getting along."

Yeah, right, I thought, getting along my ass.

But I could never voice it. I was just too shy and scared when it comes to talking about Missy.

She smiled at him before walking up the stairs to where I was. She grabbed my arm, harshly. To my brother, it looked like a sweet hold. But it was more then that. Missy dug her nails into my pale skin and basically dragged me up the stairs. She dragged me into my bedroom and threw me in. I stumbled over the pair of shoes I forgot to put away.

"You're such a little slut!" Missy hissed, slapping my hard across my face,"Ville will never like, less then love, a fat, ugly whore like you. You are nothing! You're just a waste of space! Bam needs to get rid of you!"

As she continued talking, Missy continued hitting me. Kicking me, punching me, and pulling my hair.

I whimpered, and cried. I let the tears spill over. I just want her to stop. And as soon as I thought it, she stopped.

"No one will love you, fucking fat ass slut!" Missy hissed in my ear before stepping on my hand with her expensive high heel.

I cried out, hearing the bones in my hand cracking. Pulling my hand close to my, I cradled it to my cheat as I watched Missy walk out the door. She carefully closed it, making it seem as if we were talking. As soon as the door closed behind her, I carefully got up and limped to the bathroom. Opening the sink cannot, I pulled out some wrap and wrapped it around my hand tightly, whimpering as I put it together. I cleaned up the blood that Missy drew out of my body before getting my razors. Taking off my long sleeved shirt, I began cutting into my arms and forearms. With only one thing going through my head.

No One Will Love You...

No One Will Love You..
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)