Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 4-Tired

It has been a long day today and I cannot wait to fall into bed and rest. After having an eventful dinner with BamBam and the rest, I was beat.

But one thing that has been nagging me was Amber.

She did not each much, or at all, as she sat to BamBam's right. She just picked at the pasta and side salad. Only taking small nibbles. But just watching her, watching her actions and how she holds herself, I knew she was suffering. And very much in pain. Every time someone directed a question to her, Amber looks around before flinching and mumbling out a question. Looking over at Bam, I saw that worry was crossing his features and he was about to speak to her when Missy interrupted him. Telling him that she will talk to her. Girl on girl talk, as she says. And walks out of the dining room with Amber beside her.

When they came back, Missy had a smile on her face and Amber. Amber had the most fakest smile I have ever seen in my entire life. Her eyes were so hollow and she was shaking. Her hands were shaking very bad as she moved to my side to pick up my dirty dishes to was them.

After dinner, I didn't see Amber after.

I was told by Missy, that the girl was very tired and wanted to rest, due to her having a very bad headache. BamBam thanked her for talking to her and Missy replied with a smile and a kiss to his lips before saying that she wanted to go to sleep. BamBam said that he'll be their soon. That he just wanted to catch up with me.

"Ville," Bam whispered to me, catching my attention," I'm fucking worried about Amber."

"What do you mean?" I whispered back.

Bam sighed and ran his hands through his hair,"Amber hasn't been the same. She used to be so bubbly. Lively. She would talk shit to whoever messed with her and not think of it for a second. She was so fucking caring! But now. Now she's like a shell of herself. She doesn't smile. Doesn't laugh. Doesn't do anything that she used to. And she always flinched when someone goes near her. I'm worried about my baby sister."

I stared at him, shocked by this speech.

I have never heard him talk about someone about this. Not even Missy. Sometimes. His baby sister means so much to him.

"I saw the same thing too, Bammie." I mumbled to him,"she looked hollow. And her body. It looks off."

Bam's head snapped over to me, eyes hard,"what's that suppose to mean?"

"Not like that, Bam I said, shaking my head, but it was a lie, she brings something inside me to make me feel alive again"she looks too skinny. Did she used to be like that?"

Bam was quiet for a couple of minutes before his eyes grew big,"she was curvy. I basically have to beat some ass from guys starring at her wrong or giving her remarks. And she was very active. She loved to go out and jog. But I haven't seen her do that. Hell, all she has been wearing are sweats and long sleeves. Do you think she's sick?"

The tone Bam used was full of fear. Full of sorrow.

I shook my head,"no,"I said,"it is not that. It's something else completely."

"Then we have to figure out what it is," Bam said, determination coating his words.

I nodded my head. Agreeing with him. I have just met this creature and something inside me tells me to keep her safe. To keep her from harms way.

After a couple of hours of talking, we finally called it a night. After saying goodnight and going separate ways, I walked into my room. Which was right next to Ambers.

As I passed her room, I could faintly hear the sounds of sobs coming from their. I stopped, wondering what has this beautiful creature sobbing. My steps caused a squeaky board to sound, which ceased her crying. I waited, wanting to hear more, but all I heard is the rustling of sheets. Sighing, I continued on to my room. Closing and locking my door, cause of Bam and his crew and Missy, I stripped to my boxers before getting under the covers.

The last thing in my mind before nodding off was Amber, and why she was sobbing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)