Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 5-Early Morning Jog

I awoke the next day at 3:30 a.m.

Slowly getting out of bed, I turned the side bed lamp on before slowly walking towards my closet. Every movement that I made was painful, but I sucked it up. Opening the closet doors, I pulled out some sweats, a sweater, and a muscle shirt. Stripping out of my sleeping clothes, I put my jogging clothes on before putting on my bright red running shoes. Getting my iphone, I grabbed my keys and ID and as quietly as possible, walked out of my room and headed outside.

After making sure that the front door was locked, I took a right and headed towards the forest that surrounded my brothers property. After finding the trail that I usually use for my running, I placed my head phones in and began my jog. Every time my foot hit the dirt, pain would shoot through my body. But I sucked it up and continued my jog.

I am fat. And I need to work out to be beautiful.

As I continued deeper and deeper into the forest, the sky above became a lighter shade of gray. Looking at my phone, I saw that it was about to be 6 o'clock in the morning. Turning around, I began running back to home.

As soon as I stepped out of the forest, I looked towards the door and was shocked to see Ville standing outside. Leaning against the wall beside the door and smoking. Biting on my bottom lip, I put my bruised hands into the pockets of the sweater and slowly walked towards the door.

"Good morning, Ville," I whispered as I approached the door, knowing that ignoring him is out of the question.

As soon as the words left my mouth, he jumped. Clearly startled that I was outside.

"Good morning, Amber," Ville said, smiling at me,"what are you doing outside?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said,"I always go for a morning jog."

"Ah,"Ville said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and was about to say something more when I heard her voice calling me. I closed my eyes, not wanting it to start, but she yelled my name. Opening them again, I gave Ville a very weak smile before heading inside.

As soon as I stepped in, I was met with a kick to my stomach.

"Fucking whore! You're whoring around with Ville, aren't you," Missy hissed lowly, pulling at my hair.

"N-no," I whimpered in pain.

"I don't believe you, slut," she hissed and with that, began hitting my back with a broken piece of wood.

I bit down on the sweater, trying to muffle my screams and pleas. As if Missy was satisfied, she stopped.

"Go make fucking beakfast, bitch. And ou better not eat any of it. Fucking fat-ass," and with another kick to my stomach, Missy walked away.

As soon as she left view, I let the tears slow down.

I just want to die, I thought to myself as I picked myself from the floor and limped to the kitchen.

I will hold my breath on my way down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)