Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 6- Worried

I walked back into Bam's home after what I heard.

It was so very shocking to hear what I did, that I felt my heart wrench. Twist, tug, and break for Amber. Amber is being abused and the culprit was living under the same roof she is living in and is going to marry her brother.

Walking into the living room, I looked towards the back deck and saw that Missy was out their. A bottle of Grey Goose Vodka on the patio table beside her while she sits with her back to the glass and a cell phone pressed to her ear. Shaking my head in disgust, I quickly and quietly made my way upstairs and quickly went to Bam-Bam's room.

"Bam-Bam, are you awake?" I asked as I knocked.

I heard shuffling from the inside and a second later, Bam-Bam opened the door, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and his hair a mess.

"Ville, what the fuck. Its fucking early," Bam whined, looking at me with tired eyes.

"Bam, I have to tell you something I just heard," I said, looking around to see if Missy was not around before pushing Bam-Bam back into his room and closing the door behind me.

"What is it, man?" Bam asked, noticing the serious tone in my voice.

I sighed, running my hands through my hair and yanking on the ends of it, breathing in and out, trying to get my thoughts together before speaking the words I am about to speak.

"Bam, I don't know how to tell you this. But... It involves Amber and Missy."

"What about them?" He asked, brow raised,"they love each other. Like sisters."

I shook my head, turning from him and pacing around his room.

"Bam," I said," it is nothing like that. Not even remotley close. I was out front, smoking, when Amber came back from her run. We talked for just a minute before she went inside. What I heard the second the door closed behind her will surely haunt me for the rest of my days."

I paused, not knowing how to continue.

"Ville, tell me. What did you hear?" Bam said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Bam, I heard Missy. And she was yelling at Amber. Calling her a whore, slut, worth-less, fat ass and God knows what else. And I also heard her beaking her with something."

Bam stared at me, eyes wide and mouth hanging wide open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating!
When I get new books, I get all bookworm-ish and read it all, cover to cover:P
So what do you think?
Thoughts?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)