Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 8-Join Me

I waited downstairs in the kitchen for Amber. As Missy stormed out of the room two minutes after Amber, Bam leaned over towards me and whispered in my ear to wait down here for his sister. I agreed. There are two reasons why I said yes to this task. First, because I didn't want to see this innocent creature harmed in any way, shape, or form. And second, well... I like her. Really like her. Despite the fact that I haven't had a full conversation with this girl, I still like her. Something about her draws me in. Makes me feel alive and warm. Something I haven't felt in so long.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by the sound of someone coming down the stairs. First, I saw a black boot, then some grey sweats, then a long sleeve red shirt and finally, her. Amber's wet black hair was over one of her shoulders. As she walked around, I finally noticed how skinny she really is. I could see the bones of her shoulders peeking out. The whole shirt looked like it was swallowing her whole body. Letting my eyes slip down, I could see her hip bones. I shuddered. Not liking that she was this very skinny. Her body was not shaped to be this very skinny. I, myself is skinny, but that is because of my high motablolism and because of how much I used to smoke and drink.

I could see Ambers body how it is suppose to be. Full figured with lots of energy.

I shook my head, trying but failing to get those images out of my head. Focusing on what is happening now, I realized that Missy was in the kitchen. She had her boney hand in the dark hair of Amber and was pulling her head back harshly. Taking my phone out, I recorded everything.

"What the fuck did I tell you? I told you not to look at him! And when the fuck are you going to leave? Huh! You know nobody wants you here. Not even your god-damn parents want you. Why do you think they sent you to live here? Why don't you just fucking kill yourself you fat fucking shit!"

As she was done saying this to this wonderful girl, Missy pulled her other hand back and slapped Amber, hard. That was the last straw for me. Taking my phone off the recording, I scrapped my chair back, gaining their attention. Missy's head snapped in my direction. Her eyes grew wide and quickly let go of Ambers beautiful hair and scurried off. Getting my phone, I quickly sent the video to Bam before putting it in my pocket and walking over to the hurt girl. Taking her beautiful, pale face into my hands, I gently lifted it up. I gasped, not being able to stop myself. With my thumb, I gently traced the brusing mark. I watched as Ambers eyes closed upon feeling my cool finger on her.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked her in a gentle tone.

I watched as her eyes snapped open. Her blue eyes held a mixture of fear and pain.

"Please tell me," I said, pleading," I want to help you. Your brother wants to help you. He is very worried about you. I'm worried about you. Please."

I watched Ambers face as pain filled it and tears started to stream down her beautiful face.

"Its been going on since three days after Bam asked Missy to marry him," Amber said before her body shook from her sobbing.

I quickly brought her into my chest, wrapping my arms around her too thin body. Hearing something coming from the stairs, I turned to see Bam on the stairs, eyes wide open and mouth open. Tears filling his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating! I was reading Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales. So good!! So what do you think?
Thoughts?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)