Status: Slowly Active

What About Now

One Track Mind

Madison’s Point of View
It had been about a week since the ‘first date’ and both Brian and I had been very busy doing other things. He was in the studio with the guys and I was busy preparing for my second interview. If things went well, I would be teaching fifth grade at the local elementary school. I sat on my bed mentally trying to prepare myself for the questions as I pulled off the promise ring I usually left on. I tucked it in a safe place and glanced over my outfit of choice one final time and then headed towards the door.

I got to the school and made my way into the office to talk with the principal and all the other important people. The principal introduced me and the questions began. I answered them to the best of my ability and thanked them for their time and shook their hands as the interview ended. I made my way to the car shop that Tyler worked in, knowing that Lea would be there too.

“I’m so nervous,” I stated quietly when I walked in and saw Lea standing there talking to Ty who seemed to be on break. “What if my best wasn’t good enough?” I ended up mumbling while playing with my hands.

“You did fine, I’m sure,” Lea stated with an awkward smile in my direction. We hadn’t really spoken in a week because she hadn’t been able to tell me what happened when I was gone with Brian. I had walked in on her asleep with Zacky on the couch, they were fully clothed so it looked like they just fell asleep, but he had his arm around her and when I asked her about it the next day she just blushed bright red and said she didn’t want to talk about it.

“Yeah, I mean look at you, you’re dressed professionally. I’m sure you held yourself well and were able to answer all the questions, right?” Tyler asked and smiled when I nodded. “Then you should be fine. It’s not like there aren’t other schools you can apply for. Plus if you can’t find anything you can look into classes to take to broaden your horizons to K through twelve, right?”

I nodded again and smiled. I hugged Tyler lightly and waved at Lea. “You’re absolutely right. I think I’m going to go now,” I stated with a warm smile and headed for the door. I heard Lea mumble a ‘me too’ and felt her hand on my arm as I grabbed the door. “Ready to talk?” I asked quietly so Tyler didn’t hear.

“Yeah,” She sighed. “While you were gone we just talked a bit, caught up so to speak, I guess?” She asked since she had only really met him once for a short period of time. “We had a few drinks, laughed a little and may have possibly made out for a couple of minutes before pulling away awkwardly,” She added as her cheeks turned red at the thought of it.

“Is that why you’ve been avoiding me? Because you’d have to see Zacky to see me, or I’d have to see Chris to come see you?” I asked with a laugh. “I don’t care if you guys kissed, or sparked something, as long as you didn’t rip off your clothes and do anything with him before you really get to know him, I’m fine. I don’t want to see you sad because you didn’t think it through, you know? I wanted to punch Mike after what happened with him,” I admitted with a slight glare towards my shoes.

“You and me both. So now that I told you my dirty little secret,” She paused and her expression brightened. “What happened on your date?”

“We went to Olive Garden and talked for awhile. You know me, I talked more after I had something to drink, but I was nervous over having not actually been out with him in over five years. When he brought me back to Zack’s I wasn’t ready to come home so I suggested Johnny’s bar,” I stated with a small smile at the smirk she threw at me. “So we drank a little bit, played some pool, danced,” I watched the smirk turn into a smile and then broke the bad news. “And then Michelle showed up with Chris and the night was ultimately ruined. He called Brian and idiot covered with tattoos that was just trying to get me drunk and fuck me, and I told him he should go make an angry exes club with Amy and Michelle.”

“Awww, even when you’re drunk you know the right way to push buttons,” Lea laughed. “He wasn’t right was he?” Lea found herself asking after an awkward pause of silence.

“No. We took a cab, I got dropped off at Zack’s where I saw you two cuddling on the couch,” I laughed as her face started turning red again. “And Brian went back to his place. So Chris was wrong, and to be honest if he and Michelle wouldn’t have shown up, I don’t know what would have happened.” I closed my eyes to think for a moment. “I mean, I probably wouldn’t have said no to that option,” I added on after thinking about it, and felt my cheeks start to burn.

“Oh, very nice!” Lea laughed and pinched my cheek. “You’re so cute, getting all embarrassed over doing the nasty with Brian. And it’s just the thought of it,” She giggled again.

“At least we’re dating and it’s not just random and on his couch,” I shot back with a smirk as she cringed slightly.

“Touché, bitch.” She sighed. “I’ll figure something out,” She stated with a shrug. “Well I’ll see you later, my shift starts soon,” She stated with a smile and headed towards her jeep.
I was on my way to Zack’s when my phone started ringing. I answered it quickly once I recognized the ringtone. “Hey,” I stated and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Hey, so I’m done recording my parts for the day and since Matt’s already just sitting here sucking face with Val, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. I have no intentions of sitting here and watching this,” He stated with a chuckle.

“Sure, do you want me to just come meet you at your house?” I asked softly as I turned the music down and headed for his house anyway.

“Yeah, I’ll see you soon,” He stated in a voice that told me he was definitely grinning. I smiled as we hung up and kept on my route. I ended up getting there first and wasn’t surprised to hear Pinkly barking and pawing at the door. I was about to walk up to the door to try and comfort her when Brian’s car pulled in next to mine and her barking and pawing got ten times worse since he was finally home. He looked me up and down and gave me a questioning glance, then headed for the door to calm down the dog. “Hey, come on in,” He called back to me as he left the door open and picked up Pinkly.

I walked in and greeted the dog as Brian put her down and she scurried off to do her own thing. “I had my interview today,” I answered the unasked question from before.

“Oh,” Was all he said as he turned back to look at me.

I bit my lip nervously as he glanced me over one more time. “Are you mad at me or something?” I asked confused with his one word answer and the disinterested look on his face.

“Nope,” He answered again as he watched me play with my hands. He rubbed at his face and I took note that the black eye from Chris was pretty much gone.

“Look, I’m gonna go if all I’m going to get out of you is one word answers,” I stated with a sigh as I started to turn around to walk back out the door. I didn’t get very far when I felt him wrap his arms around me and pick me up.

He sat down on the couch with me in his lap. “You’re not going anywhere,” He stated in my ear softly. I felt my cheeks heat up and was about to question him when I felt him bite down on my neck lightly. “I don’t want you to go.” He added firmly and turned me so I was sitting sideways on his lap with my back against one of his arms.

“Sorry,” I mumbled out and then turned so I was facing him. “Let’s try this again,” I stated with a small smile as I took his face in my hands and leaned in to kiss him. I felt him move his hands so that they were on my sides as he kissed back. I groaned when he pushed me back a little bit and was about to pull away to ask what he was doing when I felt him playing with the buttons of my button up shirt after untucking it. He was halfway done when my phone started ringing.

“Don’t answer it,” He groaned in more of a whiney voice as I reached past him for my purse. “Madi,” He whined and I’m pretty sure if he was standing he would have stomped his foot for emphasis.

“Hello?” I asked as I answered the call and when Brian went to say something I put my finger to his lips. “This is she.” I waited while biting my lip. “Really? That’s great. Thank you so much!” I smiled excitedly. “I will come in Wednesday at noon,” I stated in the most professional tone I could muster up at this point. “Thanks again!” I hung up the phone and looked into Brian’s brown eyes and smiled happily. “I got the job!”

“That’s great,” He grinned at me and kissed me gently. He started to play with my buttons again for a moment before deepening the kiss. I rolled my eyes at his one-track mind set. “Now, where were we?” He asked huskily as he pulled away and I noticed the lust behind his eyes.

“You’re bad,” I whispered, still out of breath from his last kiss. He didn’t give me the opportunity to say anything else. He had stood up and moved me so I was laying on the couch and he was bending over me with his lips attached to my neck. I made the foolish mistake of moaning out loud and he pulled away and picked me up in one quick scoop and started heading straight towards his bedroom.

Once we were in his room, he went back to unbuttoning my shirt and dropping it on the floor near the door. He sat me on the bed and pulled off his shirt without a second thought. I felt up his abs as he shoved me lightly so I was now laying on his bed. He leaned in and kissed me hungrily before resting his hand on my side for a moment before moving it so his hands were now feeling up my chest. He pulled away from my lips and started kissing the side of my neck and moving down, only pausing when he got to the waistband of my skirt.

He looked back up into my eyes and smirked. He went back at my neck and I found myself tilting my head away so he had better access. I moaned softly as he went from kissing to biting my neck. He pulled away to pull his jeans off and then went on to grab my face and kiss me forcefully. He continued to kiss me as he reached down to my hips to start pulling my skirt off. I arched into him slightly so he could pull it off without a problem. He pulled away after tossing it and looked me up and down, he pulled off my heels and smirked at me.

I shyly turned my face away and was blushing as he laid down next to me and guided my face so I was looking at him. “You’re beautiful, so stop worrying,” He stated knowing exactly what was going through my head. He pulled my lips to his and went back to what he started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm really bad with writing scenes like this, and pretty bad at writing the actual scene which is why this is the closest to a 'sex' scene you guys will get. Sorry! Thanks for reading, any suggestions on what should happen next?