Hope Came With Wings

Screams, Giggles, and a Goodbye

Around 4:00 pm, I open my eyes to find Seth still asleep beside me. Ah, vampire boy finally fell asleep. He'll probably be like that for a while longer, considering it doesn't get dark until 9:00 these days. I carefully pull the headphone out of his ear and slide out of the bed.

Haha. I slept with a vampire. Okay, beside a vampire, but that still sounds pretty funny.

I look around his room, but there really isn't much to look at. No vampire looking stuff. No viles of blood laying around or coffins. Not like you would expect a vampire's place to look like from the movies. Just a normal room.

With a huge cd collection!

On the far wall, I see a nice stereo system with a cd holder place thats like 3 feet tall. Almost every slot is filled with a case. He has a huge selection. Everything from Led Zeppelin and Kiss to Avenged Sevenfold and Escape The Fate. I grab The Misfits "Famous Monsters" and turn it to Scream. I turn the volume on low and let the mesmerizing beginning music fills the room.
A chill runs up your spine
And crawls into your brain
A freezing touch of fear
It's driving me insane

Although you try to fight
Dragged from the silence
Where you hide

'Til you scream
'Til you scream


I'm singing along and lightly dancing.
"I can't wait to hear you scream! It's driving me insane, although you try to fight, dragged from the silence where you hide!" Seth sings outloud. I turn around smiling and see him sitting on the edge of his bed, laughter evident in his eyes. We both start screaming the words together at the same time.
"I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU, I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU SCREEEEAAAMM!"

There's a bang on the wall and we hear Aiden yell something about us shutting up because he's trying to sleep. We break into a fit of laughter, so much that I find myself lying onthe floor. Soon after, Seth falls off his bed onto the floor beside me, making us laugh even harder. Suddenly the door bursts open and Aiden and Eryn are standing in the doorway looking at us like we're insane.

"What the hell are you doing?" Eryn asks. Not in a mean way, just in a you're-total-idiots kind of way.

"Erm...laughing. Duh!" Seth says between laughs.

"Well you look better already Gracie. But it's kinda 4 in the afternoon and I'd like to get some more sleep before waking up in a few hours. How are you even awake?" She asks Seth.

He just shrugs and then looks at me and we both start cracking up again.
Eryn rolls her eyes and says "Just keep it down a bit, I'm super tired guys!"

"Hehe...yeah okay Eryn, sorry!" I apologize and then try to catch my breath. Laughing really takes the air out of you!

Eryn goes back into her room and Aiden just stands there shaking his head. He walks over to turn off the stereo and Seth whispers to me "Eryn is a cranky vampire when she doesn't get her sleep. She'll probably bite both of our heads off!"

"Ooh I get bitten twice in one day, fun!" I whisper back and then we are both giggling again.

Aiden stares at us."Did I miss something? Are you two like, sharing drugs? I'm not sure that would be so good for your head, Gracie. But whatever, just shutup cause I'm tired too!" He smiled sleepily then walked out, closing the door behind him.

We both watched the door close, then looked back at each other and started laughing again. It went on like this for like 10 minutes before we finally stopped.

"Haha, oh my God, I don't think i've ever laughed so hard!"

"Ha, yeah I know. It's been a long time since i've really had a good laugh like that."

We were both silent after that. We lay on our backs, staring at the ceiling.
I broke the silence.
"I think I should go Seth. I, uh, you know, have to go home and stuff." As much as I wanted to stay here, I knew I shouldn't. Not that I wanted to go home, I just felt like I was invading.
I started to get up but Seth grabbed my hand.
"No, wait! Oh, uh...sorry." He let go. "Are you going to be okay? You can stay if you want." He offered. And, oh how I wanted to accept.

"Umm...well I'd love to but I should probably go check on my mom. She kind of just stays at home and I have to make sure there is food and stuff there for her." Sigh, I already said it so now I have to leave. Damn.

"Oh, yeah of course." He turned around to the desk behind him and wrote down something on a peice of paper and then handed it to me.
"Here's my cell number.Yes, vampires have cellphones! Just call me if you ever want to go out to some park late at night. You know the dangers out there now, maybe you'll be more careful." He looked like he didn't want me to go. But, I had to...

"Okay. Thanks Seth. For everything. It was fun staying here. And no worries, I'll keep your secret." I smiled at him and before I could control myself, I reached over and hugged him. He hugged back and then we said our goodbyes, and I left.

Back to Hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, goodbyes suck.
comments= :]

amazing song by the way^! I was actually listening to it as I wrote this haha!