Hope Came With Wings

Just As I Left It

"Ready, set, go it's time to run. The sky is changing, we are one. Together we can make it while the world is crashing down..." I sang along to the Tokio Hotel song as I walked down the street to my house. I could tell it was starting to warm up outside. The sun was out, there were flowers in some places, everything was all summery(not like that's a word!).

I turned down the familiar street and there was my house, right where I left it. Everything seemed okay. The door was closed, still unlocked, nothing looked like it was missing - what was I expecting, a robbery?
I honestly don't know what I was expecting, but everything was okay.

And then mother. On the couch, the exact place I last saw her. Creepy. If I didn't know better, I'd probably assume she was dead. She barely ever moves. I don't know if she eats. I buy food so there is plenty of it.
Oh, and no, I don't work. We had a shitload of money left to us, i'm not sure exactly how much, but it's been enough to get us through the past year since...

No. Not going there.

I take one last look at her, staring blankly at the T.V., and head down to my room. I stop outside the door, deciding whether I should go in or not. I knew I had to, it's just that I knew the memories of the horrible nightmare still lay within the walls.

I take a deep breath and twist the doorknob.
It is just how it has always been, or how i've always remembered it. My school bag lies at the foot of my bed and I start to reach for it but stop when I remember I didn't go to school today.
It feels like it should be night time by now. My times are way off, but i'm tired so I lay down to take a nap.
I leave my music on, and find a familiar vampire boy in my dream.
Yeah that's right, dream. Not nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, i know!
I just felt like writing because... I got 3 more subscribers since the last update!!
WOOT!
that was a huge boost to my writing-self-esteem haha!
Virtual skittles for everyone! YAY! lol
<3

Also please check out this story. She's a great writer, she just needs more readers!