Hope Came With Wings

Eryn: Vampire Queen Of Parties

"Why not the the pink? I like the pink!"

"Because the pink is ugly!"

"Gasp! The pink is not ugly, how could you say such a thing!"

"Because I don't like the pink! Why not the purple?"

"Well...the purple is cute too, but I want the pink! Fine whatever, let's go with purple."

"Ooh what about lime green!"

Eryn gave me a look of disbelief and slapped me on the arm, making me laugh.

"No but seriously, lime green and black look so good together!" We had been fighting over colors for so long I forogt what the colors were for. Eryn wanted pink and black, I liked purple and black. But now I'm starting to think lime green and black wouldn't be so bad.

"Well lime green is a lighter color so it will give the party a less dark feel, you know? I don't know how to explain it, but I like the lime green idea better."

"Okay but are you going to change your mind again in 2 seconds?"
I thought about that for a second, before shaking my head. Eryn just rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Lime green and black it is. You change it again, I'll hurt you."
I smiled, happy the arguement was finally over.

"Um...so what were those colors for again?"

"Just main colors. For any decorations, lighting, your outfit.."

"Wait, I have to have a special outfit too? Why is this so confusing?"

"Confusing? All we have done so far is pick colors and you think it's confusing?" I stared blankly at her before nodding my head. "Sigh, well good thing I am like the master of parties, because you would have no clue without me." She said patting my head. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"No, without you, there would be no party. That would make things so much easier!" I laughed.

We spent the next couple of hours deciding on other needed things for the party. Eryn said we could try and rent some club she knows of for the party. She says it would be perfect for space and they could take care of music and food and stuff. Sounded like a plan to me.

"Okay so how much is this going to cost us?"

"I don't know yet, I have to talk to Benny. I can make all the color and lighting plans with him so that will probably add on to it. Why do you ask?"

"Well we have to pay for it sometime. My bank account, well my family's bank account, is getting pretty dusty just sitting there because it's not going to use at all. So when you find out just..."

"Dude, you're not paying for YOUR party. That's not cool at all. Don't worry I've got it covered."

"Since when do you work?"

"I don't. Aiden does though. You know, with his mind power stuff he is pretty good at managing things, so he has a few jobs on the side that pay good money. He barely spends any time at work at all because he gets it done so fast. Plus, I have a significant amount myself. You could say I'm pretty good at winning bets with other vampires." She smiled.

"Oh...okay. Well I'll still help out any way I can." I offered. "And I probably have to go shopping. Doubt I have any good party clothes."

"Definitley. New clothes are fun anyway. Oh and about the guest list..."

"Now I doubt I will be much help with that. I don't exactly have any friends, so there isn't anyone special I want to be there, except for you three. So do you think you can handle the guest list?"

"For sure! I know a ton of people who know a ton of people who know how to party. Don't worry about it, Gracie. This party is going to be so much fun."

We continued talking about clothes and other party stuff until the guys got home. Well, Seth came home.

"Hey! You're home early." I hugged him tightly. "Where's Aiden?"

"He went to Emily's."

"Oh." Seth had told me about Emily and Aiden's relationship. I wonder if things are getting better between them?

"Since you are back early, I'm going to head out for a bit. See you guys later." Eryn called before disappearing out the door.

"I missed you." Seth said, kissing me softly.

"You weren't even gone for a whole day." I laughed.

"So? I still missed you."
He held me closer, playing with my hair.

"Your poem made me cry. It's so beautiful Seth. I love it." I whispered.

He just smiled."I'm glad you liked it. I ment every word."
We sat togther just talking for a while. Not about anything special, we were just enjoying each others company. I like being able to talk to him like this.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I talked to a guy earlier about the house. His name is James Huntley. He said he is interested in the peice of land it is on. He said he would love to buy it from you, and he would probably demolish the house and build something else on it. I told him I would have you call him."

"Really? That's great. It's about time somebody put it to good use." I really was happy. Finally that house would be gone, maybe it would bury the bad memories with it. "Thank you."

"No problem. I'm just as happy as you are."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kind of boring.
Party soon.
Possibly in the next update.

comments?
please?
:)

Also please check out this story. She's a great writer, she just needs more readers!