Hope Came With Wings

Sequel

Taking in my surroundings, I realize I'm not alone in the room.

"You're awake. I've been watching you sleep Gracie." His deep voice came. It's too dark in this room to see his face.

"Who are you? How do you know my name? Where am I?"

"It's funny, watching humans sleep. They are so different from vampires. The way they breath, the way they toss and turn, the way they dream." So he's a vampire. But how did...oh my god. The Party.

"Kradence?"
He suddenly became very close to me and whispered harshly.

"I don't dream anymore Gracie. Not even nightmares phase me anymore. When I do sleep, it's nothing but a black emptiness. Nothing's filled that emptiness yet. I've had everything I could possibly ever want. Girls, money, power, more girls, but nothing fills that space. Theres never any passion, no fire, no love! I was in love once Gracie. She broke my heart, so I ripped out hers." He smiled devilishly. "Since then, I'm nothing but a black hole. Why do you think that is?"

"Fire doesn't burn well in ice." I spat. I don't like him.
His strong hand gripped my neck, causing me to choke and gasp for air.

"You're quite a fiery little flame yourself Gracie. Maybe I'll keep you once I'm through with Seth." He threw me onto the bed and then left the room. I heard the lock click from the outside.


Gracie is trapped by Kradence.
Seth is trying his hardest to stay strong enough to find Gracie and not give up the hope he once held for her.
Kradence's plan is falling into place, and the others feel doomed.

You'll find out pasts and secrets you never expected.
Characters will change. Some will live, some will die.
Hidden in the shadows of the world lies the war between good vampires and evil vampires.
How many will suffer in order to save humans from the bad vampires?

Read to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!!!
The sequel is out now!
Has been for a while.
Yet, i have less readers than I had subscribers in Hope Came With Wings!! Sooo...that means not everyone who read this is reading the sequel! I don't understand.
*sigh* unless some of you just aren't caught up yet. well, please try and catch up cuz i'm losing confidence in my story.
THANKS!