Hope Came With Wings

Just a Bad Dream

Gracie's POV

I'm running. I can't see where i'm going, it's too dark. There are trees everywhere. My heart is racing and I feel a huge sense of panic. I'm breathing heavily and trying not to trip over the many fallen branches. Then I'm tackled to the ground!
The weight of the person over me is holding me down and I can't move. I try to fight, but they have my arms down, and kicking my legs does nothing.
There it is again. The pain in my neck. It courses through my body, numbing my head. My vision grows blurry and I find it hard to stay awake. I close my eyes and wait to be saved.
But this time, Seth doesn't save me. The body on top of me isn't tackled to the ground, giving me time to get away. I'm just stuck here.

"Gracie..."

I open my eyes and let them focus. I can see his face, looming over me. It starts out as a pale white blur until my eyes focus entirely. The blank eyes, peeling and rotten flesh, and the foul stench of death surrounding me and suffocating me.
It was him. Not Kradence this time, but the man who haunts my dreams. He was back again.

I try to scream, but a hand covers my mouth. It makes me gag and I want to throwup to get this away from me but I can't move. I'm stuck staring up at his disgusting face, all the bad things flowing back to my head. Everything I tried to forget, but never could. Only this time, it was ten times worse. The pain I felt was unbearable and I felt as if I might die!

He leaned down and whispered in my ear.
"I'm not leaving, Gracie. You deserve to suffer. One day, you'll be worse than me. You'll find yourself in a deeper kind of Hell. I'll be here, tormenting you, driving you insane, so much that you'll claw your skin off just to get away. You'll be burning, suffering and no one will be there to save you. I'll get you Gracie..."


I awake, kicking and screaming, breathing heavily and sweating. My cheeks are wet from fresh tears, and my body is shaking. I notice I knocked over the bedside table, but I don't care. All of it is still there, fresh in my mind.
I sit up and hold my legs close to myself, sobbing.

I don't even realize Seth until he is right beside me. I don't hear his questions, but I see his worry.
Concentrate on him, Gracie. Think of Seth, it will distract your mind.

It takes all I have, but eventually I'm somewhat calm.
"It was just a bad dream." I say. And there you go. He gets me water and my ipod, and then we are both relaxing beside each other, listening to music. I drift off, with Seth beside me, into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler...
Next will be better!

Also please check out this story. I think it's like a monster/vampire/romance fiction, you should read it! She's a great writer, she just needs more readers!