Tag

Gobble Gobble

Traveling for the holidays was never Frank’s idea of fun. In his opinion, the best holidays were those where he could just sit at home in his underwear, stuffing his face, and watching whatever mindless television seemed to catch any amount of his attention. So, when Gerard suggested they go visit his parents this Thanksgiving, it took a lot of cajoling from Gerard (mainly sexual) before Frank finally accepted defeat.

The morning of Thanksgiving, it had taken 4 different alarms (3 of them set by Gerard) to get Frank out of bed, wishing revenge on Gerard for making him get up and travel. Once he’d woken up enough to be functional, he dragged himself out to the kitchen of the house he and Gerard shared. As tired as he was, he couldn’t help but let a sleepy smile stretch his lips at the sight before him. His husband was concentrating on assembling the perfect apple crumble pie, his arms almost completely consumed by the flour he had been working on the crust with, the sleeves of his shirt pushed up past his elbows. Frank leaned against the wall for a moment as Gerard worked on lying out the foundation for the crust in the pan. Then came a point Frank just couldn’t contain himself anymore. He walked over to where Gerard was standing at the counter and snaked his arms around his waist, resting his head on his shoulder, Gerard never missing a beat.

“Good morning, sunshine,” Frank hummed.

Gerard chuckled. “Morning sugar. I’m glad you’re finally awake. There’s coffee ready for you if you want some.” Frank smiled and kissed Gerard’s shoulder. It was the little things, like Gerard making him coffee, that made Frank’s heart swell with love for the gorgeous man.

“Okay,” Frank said, not detaching himself just yet. “But first…” Frank trailed off, leaning into Gerard a little more to give his arms better leverage before suddenly moving his hand south and grabbing Gerard’s package through his Batman pajama pants. There was a sharp intake of breath from Gerard, and he seemed to forget about his pie crust, which made Frank smile triumphantly because that was the exact reaction he’d been hoping for. Frank didn’t remove his hand, but then began to move his hand in a circular motion, effectively massaging Gerard’s junk until Gerard’s breathing quickened and he could feel Gerard begin to get hard under his palm. Frank then turned Gerard around and leaned him against the counter, and made like he was going to continue his actions, but instead kissed Gerard on the lips and left the kitchen, profanities and whines of his name flying at him through the walls.

The only thing Frank left him with was a “Payback's a bitch, babe!” before shutting the bathroom door to shower.

- - -

After both Frank and Gerard were both ready and Gerard’s pie was carefully wrapped, they locked up the house and were on their way to Gerard’s parents’.

Gerard had barely talked to Frank all morning after his little stunt, but Frank didn’t mind, he knew Gerard would get over it eventually. They drove in silence, a Smashing Pumpkins album Frank had threw in playing through the car stereo. Eventually, Frank’s eyes got heavy, and he settled in as comfortably as he could for a nap. He eventually drifted off, but about an hour later, Frank woke up because the car had come to a stop. It took him a few seconds to realize that this was because they had stopped at a gas station.

He turned to face Gerard, and Gerard smiled. “Hi babe. Have a nice nap?” Frank nodded and began to knuckle at his eyes, rubbing the sleep away. Gerard leaned over then and placed a chaste kiss on Frank’s cheek, making him smile. “Do me a favor?” Gerard asked, kissing Frank’s cheek again. Frank glanced at him, asking with his eyes what the favor was. “Run inside and pay for the gas for me?” Frank half-nodded and Gerard nuzzled his nose into Frank’s neck. Frank unbuckled his seatbelt and held a hand up for the money, and Gerard placed it into his palm.

“Thank you, baby,” Gerard said, grabbing Frank’s chin, turning his head towards him, and kissing him. “Oh, and one more thing…” Gerard added, and Frank barely had time to ask what before he felt Gerard’s hand rubbing at his junk, just as Frank had done to him that morning. Frank gasped, batting Gerard’s hand away, and of course, because he was a horny bastard, started becoming hard almost immediately. Gerard laughed manically in the driver’s seat, while Frank just sat and pouted, not moving.

“Frank, we have to get going, go pay for the gas!” Gerard commanded in between laughs.

“What the fuck, you expect me to go in there like this?!” Frank more or less shrieked. “Go pay for your own damn gas, you fucker.” This made Gerard laugh even more, and he just shrugged before adding “Hey, you said it yourself, payback’s a bitch, babe! We’re not leaving until you pay for the gas.”

So, Frank gathered whatever dignity he had left, and paid for the gas, all the while seething and with a massive boner.

- - -

Once they had finally arrived, they were greeted graciously, and the evening got started. It wasn’t long before everyone gathered in the Way family dining room, Mr. Way carved the turkey, and they stuffed themselves silly.

After dinner, and some lounging, Gerard and Frank said their goodbye’s to the family, and were on their way home. The car ride home seemed much longer than it had this morning; probably because Frank stayed awake the entire ride this time. Not too much conversation passed between the two men, both just enjoying the feeling of being full and the day almost closing to an end.

Once they arrived home, Frank resumed his old holiday traditions of lounging around in his underwear, watching mindless television. Gerard busied himself with putting the leftovers away and cleaning up the kitchen from that morning. Once he finished, he joined Frank, entwining himself with him on the couch, and tried to join Frank in watching the mindless television, but he couldn’t focus on that; he could only focus on Frank. Frank noticed that Gerard kept starting at him, and was fidgeting. “Can’t you sit the hell still? And why do you keep staring at me?”

Gerard began laughing and smiled a bit too mischievously for Frank’s liking.

“There’s been a lot of sexual tension between us today, huh?”

Frank snorted. “Well, I can’t blame you, how can you not have sexual tension around me?”

Gerard leaned towards Frank and said “Shut up, Iero,” before catching Frank’s lips for his own before he could say anything else. Then, Gerard stood up, never breaking the kiss, and scooped Frank up bridal style off the couch, and carried him to the bedroom, pushing the door shut with his foot.

Maybe it hadn't been such a bad holiday after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for my best friend on this entire earth, Justine Louise. She is the person I am most thankful for on this lovely holiday. Happy Thanksgiving! xo