Status: Oneshot

Thank God for Hard Liquor

Three's A Crowd, But The More The Merrier

It had been a long day, and the guys were all off doing their own thing: Alex was at a pub with Vinny, Evan and Colussy; Rian had gone for a run (nobody really knew why); Jack and Zack were watching TV in the back lounge of the bus, and Flyzik was currently M.I.A.

Jack and Zack had been together for nearly 6 months now. Everyone admitted they were the cutest couple ever, but that didn’t stop them complaining about their PDAs, because come on. They hadn’t told the public or anything, but they were certainly public enough around their friends. It had become commonplace to walk in on … well, anything really, they apparently couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Right now, though, they were just sitting and cuddling, and it was hard to resist cooing at them.

Of course, it didn’t stay innocent for very long.

“Jack, stop shifting around.”

Jack looked at the boy under him with wide eyes, his bottom lip trembling in mock hurt.

“I’m serious. If you don’t stop rubbing your ass in my lap, you’re gonna get real uncomfortable real soon.”

Jack raised an eyebrow at him, his mouth curling up in a wicked smirk. He shifted his hips again, pressing down right into Zack’s crotch, and his smile grew at the low sound the brunette made in the back of his throat. Zack grabbed Jack’s hips, and Jack was sure he was going to shove him off until he felt Zack’s hips pushing up. He giggled quietly, leaning in to brush his lips against Zack’s.

“I thought you wanted me to stop?”

Zack’s spine tingled: Jack’s voice was about an octave deeper than usual, and the gravel in his words was beyond sexy. Jack grinned when he felt the boy beneath him shiver gently, and he brushed their lips together once more before kissing him slowly.

It started out gentle, the two simply enjoying the feeling of one another’s lips: they fit together perfectly. Zack’s hands were resting lightly on Jack’s hips, just holding him there, and Jack’s arms were still wrapped around Zack’s neck. His fingers scraped up into his hair, making the brunette sigh softly. Jack took advantage of his partly open mouth and slipped his tongue in, smiling when he felt Zack respond instantly. He shifted again, this time slipping one leg around Zack’s waist so he was straddling him. Zack’s hands instantly gripped harder, and it was clear that he liked this position much more from the little mewling noise he made.

“Jack, this is such a bad idea.”

“What is?”

Zack sighed through gritted teeth at Jack’s ‘innocence’, trying his best to not just flip Jack onto his back and grind on him like there was no tomorrow. “You know as well as I do that someone’s gonna walk in here any minute.”

Jack grinned at him. “Who says that’s a bad thing?”

“I do, Jack, and you would too if you weren’t such a horny little dick.”

Zack yelped in surprise (and a little in pleasure … but mostly surprise) when Jack suddenly tightened his grip on his hair and yanked his head back. The skunk-haired boy leant up to his ear, letting his breath tingle against the soft skin as he whispered, “Baby, I’ll show you just how wrong you are.”

Zack didn’t even have time to worry about the venom in Jack’s voice before the teeth tugging at the spot under his ear made him moan and jerk his hips. Jack kept licking and biting and sucking and kissing his way down until he reached his collarbone. He dipped his tongue into the cave of skin and made Zack moan again, louder this time: his collarbones were kind of a g-spot for him. He felt his cock growing and he rutted up against the boy on top of him, not caring anymore about who walked in. He felt his chest grow warmer as Jack chuckled against his skin, and he ran his fingers softly through the boy’s jet-black-and-blonde hair.

“Jack,” he breathed out as Jack flicked his pointed tongue over one of his nipples. “Jack, we shouldn’t -” He was cut off by the skunk biting at his nipple. Not hard enough to hurt too much, but enough to send jolts of pleasure and pain fizzling through his body. Jack’s tongue quickly worked over the skin again, surprisingly soothing.

“What shouldn’t we do, Zacky? Enjoy ourselves?”

As Jack climbed off his lap to kneel on the floor and began pressing feather-light kisses down his stomach leading to his bulging crotch, Zack couldn’t help agreeing with the skunk. Jack licked and kissed his way down the brunette’s defined abs, all the while running his hands teasingly along the insides of his thighs.

He finally figured he’d teased him enough when Zack started making these cute little whining noises in the back of his throat, so without much ceremony he popped the button on Zack’s jeans and yanked them to the floor to reveal Zack’s Jim Beam boxers.

Zack suddenly felt extremely exposed and vulnerable. And why wouldn’t he? He was sitting on a couch with his pants on the floor, staring down at the boy whose smile made his stomach erupt in butterflies and whose kisses made his hands shake.

And there was no way he could hide the rock-hard erection he was sporting.

Jack glanced up at his boyfriend, taking in the look on his face. Not only were they a couple, they’d known each other for over a decade now, and Jack could tell when Zack’s mind was working against him. He pulled himself up so he was face-to-face with his boyfriend, whose eyes widened adorably. Jack stared at him for a few moments, taking everything in: his messy hair; his green eyes; his smooth skin; the worried crease in his forehead. He sighed gently and smiled.

“You are absolutely gorgeous.”

Zack choked on his breath a little. Jack complimented him all the time, but he still couldn’t stop the grin from forming on his lips.

“If I’m gorgeous, what does that make you?”

Jack chuckled. “It makes me the luckiest guy on Earth.”

And without giving him a chance to reply, Jack kissed Zack, hard. Zack was surprised by the intensity of the kiss; it felt like Jack was trying to prove a point.

And he was.

He was trying to show Zack that he wasn’t lying, about any of it. He was falling for the brunette – had already fallen for him, hard, and he wanted Zack to believe him.

However, when Jack Barakat is involved in something, it always turns very dirty, very soon. Which was why, within another two minutes, Jack was pulling away from Zack and pulling his boxers down with his teeth. Zack’s fingers clenched at the sofa cushions, and his head dropped back as Jack’s perfectly pointed tongue circled the head of his dick.

Jack smiled as he heard Zack groan deeply from above him. He pulled off quickly and spat on his hand, then wrapped it around Zack’s cock and started jerking it slowly. As he lowered his head back down, he made a point of locking his eyes with Zack’s, not breaking the contact as he stuck his tongue out and ran the flat of it over the tip of his erection.

“Oh shit.”

Zack ran a hand through Jack’s skunk hair as he finally took him into his mouth, sucking hard and massaging his tongue right at his base.

“Shit, Jack, fucking hell.”

Jack chuckled at Zack’s incoherence, making the brunette moan even more as vibrations travelled up his spine and made more blood rush straight to his dick. Jack quickened his pace, feeling the dick in his mouth swell even more. He moaned – he couldn’t help it. He was a cockslut: so sue him. Suddenly, the hand in his hair gripped harder and pushed him down, forcing him to take Zack all the way down his throat.

Which Jack had no problem with, because he really was a dirty little cockslut.

“Shiiiiit…”

Zack’s heart rate quickened as the skunk’s throat constricted around him, and he had to employ every ounce of self-control he possessed not to just grab Jack’s head with both hands and fuck his throat like there was no tomorrow. He didn’t even get the chance, though, because the door to the lounge slid open, revealing an exhausted Flyzik holding three cans of beer.

Which were promptly dropped – you can probably guess why.

But that wasn’t the most awkward part. Zack was so shocked he couldn’t move a muscle. Which meant his hand was still holding Jack’s head on his cock (quite forcefully), and although Jack was a massive whore, he was also human, and his human need for air made him gag on Zack’s dick loudly, which in turn made Flyzik’s face turn the most brilliant shade of scarlet Zack had ever seen.

“Um. I’ll just.”

“Fly, I –”

“Yeah, I’ll go now.”

And with that, he turned around and practically ran to the other end of the bus. Jack lifted his head up – Zack’s hand having finally gone limp – and wiped the drool from his chin. The two boys stared at each other, Zack trying not to notice how sexy Jack looked with his mouth all wet and open like that. It was Jack who spoke first.

“Look at that, you were right. I guess I owe you a drink.”

Then the door slid open again, and Flyzik was there again, and Zack’s cock was still out and covered in spit, and Jack was still on his knees in front of him, and the situation was really no less awkward than before. Matt kept his eyes pointedly on their faces as he spoke.

“I’m just reminding you guys that this room is so not soundproof, and as much as I hate it, I don’t have anywhere else to go so … just keep it down. Please, for the love of God, don’t make me come in here again or I might actually cry.”

He whipped around and marched away, and Zack and Jack went to get up and put their clothes back on: it was just awkward now. But then Zack’s hand accidentally brushed the head of his stupidly hard cock, and without even thinking he grabbed hold of it and started jerking himself off. He didn’t even need lube, it was still so wet. Jack just watching the brunette’s hand work, and he felt himself grow harder and harder in his jeans. Zack raised an eyebrow at him, a smirk playing on his lips.

“Y’know, you looked seriously fucking sexy with your lips all stretched around my cock.”

Jack chuckled, though his eyes never left Zack’s hand, which was still moving leisurely. “And you say I’m the horny one. Despicable,” he muttered, shaking his head. Zack breathed out a laugh.

“Can you just get back to sucking me off already?”

Jack was happy to oblige.

------

“Fucking unbelievable,” Flyzik mumbled. He was trying his best to block out the noises that were leaking from the lounge, but the TV volume only went up so high and the boys in the lounge were so fucking loud. In truth, Flyzik was totally getting hard from the noises. Especially Jack’s – he’d always had a soft spot for the skunk, and hearing him gag and moan around Zack’s dick was too hot to ignore

And the image of Zack shirtless and strung out and slightly sweaty that was imprinted on his mind was really making him squirm.

He gave in with an exasperated huff, pulling a hand from under his butt (he’d been sitting on them to stop himself doing exactly this) and immediately squeezing his growing dick, hard. He sighed happily; even a small touch through the thick denim of his jeans was such a relief. When he heard what was undeniably a slap, followed by Zack’s muffled voice telling Jack he was a ‘dirty little fucking whore’, however, that sigh quickly turned into a soft moan.

It wasn’t as soft as he’d thought, apparently, because next thing he knew the door to the lounge was sliding open and Jack was striding through – totally naked, and with a raging boner too – and then he was straddling Flyzik’s lap and pulling his hair back and kissing him hard. Matt was shocked, paralysed for a few moments as he tried to figure out what the fuck was happening, but when Jack’s tongue snaked out and licked along the seam of his lips his mind suddenly kicked into gear, and it wasn’t long before he was groaning happily and wrapping his arms around Jack’s (thoroughly naked) waist to pull him closer.

After a good minute of just kissing, Jack’s hips started gyrating hard against Flyzik’s, drawing a long moan from the manager’s lips. Jack grinned, leaning in to bite at his lip ring just as Zack wandered into the scene – equally naked. Matt’s eyes bulged at the sight of Zack, just as shirtless and sweaty and god damn perfect as he’d pictured. And he had the added bonus of his massive cock pointing right at Matt, making the manager’s mouth water.

“So Fly,” Zack drawled conversationally, as though he weren’t stark naked and twirling a tube of apparently strawberry-flavoured lube around his fingers, “how’d you like to get laid tonight?”

Matt gulped. He didn’t trust himself to speak, so he just nodded, his breath catching in his throat at the predatory look in Zack’s eyes. Jack climbed off him, but when he went to protest he was cut off by Zack’s lips against his own. He kissed back eagerly, opening his mouth in a soft moan as he felt Jack’s skilled hands flicking his jeans open.

Neither Jack nor Zack wasted any time, and soon Flyzik was moaning embarrassingly loudly at Zack’s assault of his neck and Jack’s expert blowjob. He tried to make a mental note to question Jack as to when and how he got so good at sucking cock, but the thought flew out of his head when he felt the head of his dick hit the back of the skunk’s throat and keep going; down, down, until Jack’s nose was pressing at his stomach and his throat was closing around the head and making him see stars.

“Jack, Zack, please.”

Zack stopped licking and biting his manager’s nipples to look up at him, gasping at how strung out he already looked. “Please what, Matty?”

Matt groaned in frustration, his hips jerking up into Jack’s mouth and making the skunk gag. Zack shuddered: he would never get over how hot that noise was. “Please, just fuck me,” Matt gasped out.

Zack chuckled as Jack moaned around Flyzik’s dick. “Who do you want, baby?”

Flyzik shook his head, eyes clenched shut. “Don’t give a fuck. Need it now.”

Jack finally pulled away from Flyzik’s dick, wrapping his hand around it and jerking it slowly as he made eye contact with Zack. His lips were wet and shiny and red, and Zack couldn’t resist bending down and sticking his tongue down his throat. They made out until Jack ran out of breath, and when he pulled away a string of drool hung from his bottom lip. Zack smirked at him, catching it on his finger and watching with dark eyes as Jack leant up on his knees and sucked it clean.

“Now get on with it. I wanna watch you fuck Matty so hard he forgets his name,” Jack stated casually, climbing onto the couch next to Flyzik. Zack snorted at Jack’s complacency as he grabbed Flyzik’s hips and manoeuvred him so that he ended up on his elbows and knees with his ass facing Zack and a faceful of Jack’s eager erection. Jack glanced down at him, his eyebrow raised, and Matt blushed (adorably, in Jack’s opinion) before lowering his head and diving straight for his balls. Jack’s head lolled back and he groaned happily, his dick hardening even more as Flyzik sucked and lapped at his balls hungrily.

Zack watched Matt bobbing his head on Jack’s crotch. He sighed at the sight of Jack’s face contorted in sheer pleasure, a faint sheen of sweat collecting at his hairline and under his eyes as Matt worked his magic. Flyzik must’ve done this more than he lets on, Zack thought. Matt’s hips were swaying and undulating as he sucked Jack off, and Zack moaned at the sight. He really couldn’t wait to feel that ass clenching tight around his dick, to hear Matt scream as he slammed into him.

He popped the lube open with jittery hands and smeared some on his fingers, slicking it around to warm it up. Placing one hand on the small of Flyzik’s back as warning, Zack rubbed one slick finger over his hole before slowly, carefully easing it in. But judging from Matt’s impatient hum, he really didn’t need to be so gentle.

“You’re more of a slut than I gave you credit for, aren’t you?” Zack muttered, only working his finger for a few seconds before he pulled it out and pushed two in. They went in easily, and Zack smirked to himself – it’s always the quiet ones.

“Zaaaack, come on.” Matt’s voice was breathy, and needy, and everything Zack needed to hear. He worked in a third finger, catching his breath at the satisfied moan that erupted from Matt’s mouth, which was currently filled with Jack’s cock. He began working them in harder, faster, curling them at all angles, searching, until –

“OHH fuck, right there,” Matt panted, his hips pushing back hard. Zack laughed and bit his lip, quickly pulling his fingers out. Matt yelped and groaned, grinding his ass back on nothing until he felt Zack’s hands on his hips and felt his breath on his ass and wow, had he died and gone to Heaven? Because if he woke up now he would personally break the neck of whatever asshole called the doctor.

All thoughts of violent killings flew out the window, though, when he felt brunette’s tongue lap at his asshole and circle the ring of muscle. “Fuck, Zack,” he groaned, pulling his head off Jack’s cock for a second to turn his head as best he could. He could see Zack’s short brown hair ducking backwards and forwards as he worked his tongue in and out of his ass, and he honestly had never seen anything hotter. He leant forward again and sucked on the swollen tip of Jack’s dick, swirling his tongue teasingly before he ducked down and took the entire thing down his throat.

He may seem innocent, but he’d had far more practice at this kind of thing that he’d ever admit.

“Holy shit. FUCK!” Flyzik felt Jack’s hand grab his hair, gripping it tightly as he pushed him further down, and Matt couldn’t help but groan at the feeling of Jack’s pretty huge cock sliding further and further down his throat. He held it for as long as he could, clenching his throat periodically and revelling in the little ‘unh, unh’ sounds Jack was making. He was so caught up in Jack’s sex noises he’d almost forgotten about the fact that he was getting his ass eaten out, until Zack flicked his tongue so that it just brushed over his prostate. He groaned loudly, making Jack practically scream in pleasure.

“Fuck Matt, you have such a tight fucking ass.”

Zack reached for the lube again, licking his lips as Matt pulled off Jack’s dick gasping for air, his hair all over the place, his face flushed – looking pretty much the same as Jack, really. Zack squirted some of the pink goop into his palm and slicked it over his aching dick, his breathing getting heavier and heavier. Flyzik looked over his shoulder at him and wiggled his ass, making the brunette groan wantonly. Matt’s voice was croaky and breathless when he spoke “Fuck me.”

He didn’t need to ask twice.

Flyzik practically purred in happiness as Zack pushed into him. Sure, he’d done this before – plenty of times, actually – but wow, Zack was big. Zack bottomed out, his fingers clenching and unclenching on Flyzik’s hips as he struggled to not just pound him into oblivion. Matt breathed in deeply, adjusting – seriously, Zack was fucking huge – then sighed out an ‘okay’ for Zack to go.

And oh, Zack went.

Matt was too fucking tight for Zack to take it slowly, and as soon as he was given the okay, the brunette gripped his manager’s hips tightly and slammed into him ruthlessly. Matt’s moans were so loud they were barely even muffled as his mouth sank back onto Jack’s leaking cock, and Zack had actually never seen anything hotter in his life. His hips snapped forwards over and over, the sweet rhythm of skin on skin making the perfect beat for the melody of the trio’s moans. Zack was ramming so hard there was no way there wouldn’t be bruises the next day, but Zack honestly couldn’t stop himself if he tried, and Matt loved having something to remember.

Jack wound a hand into Flyzik’s hair as he bobbed up and down, and he let his head loll back at the feeling of Matt’s silky tongue working its magic. It really was magic –Matt definitely knew what he was doing. Jack pushed Flyzik’s head down, forcing his dick down his throat and making him choke. Flyzik groaned loudly as Zack kept abusing his prostate, choking even more on Jack’s cock, but by the way Jack was practically screaming and holding his head down, he’d say he liked it.

Matt could feel himself getting close. His gut was swimming, his dick straining so hard he thought it might actually burst any second. He purposefully pushed his head down until Jack’s cock was lodged down his throat and his lips were pressing the skin about his crotch, simultaneously clenching hard around Zack’s dick. Both boys’ moans got louder and louder, and Matt pulled his head up a bit so he could taste Jack as the skunk screamed his name and came so hard he nearly blacked out.

Zack’s fingernails dug into Flyzik’s hips so hard his fingernails broke the skin, and the jolts of pain that fizzled up the manager’s spine sent him spilling over the edge and onto the sofa. He was shooting come so hard he felt some of it splash on his neck at the same time he felt Zack’s come shoot hard and hot inside him. He moaned in ecstasy, dribbling some of Jack’s come down his chin as he came down from his high. Jack chuckled at him, and Matt made sure to make eye contact as he swallowed the come that was still in his mouth. Jack made a noise low in his throat, swiping the leftover come off his chin and sighing as Matt sucked it off his fingers obediently, not breaking eye contact.

Flyzik whimpered a little as Zack pulled out of him slowly, his hands massaging Matt’s ass gently, almost lovingly. Flyzik’s arms finally gave out on him, and he sort of toppled onto his side with his ear pressed to Jack’s thigh. He could still feel Zack’s come, hot and wet in his ass, and he bit his lip ring to keep from moaning. He gazed up at Jack, taking in his totally fucked-out face and the little droplets of sweat that clung to his heaving chest, and he smiled lazily. Jack looked down at him, rutting his hand through the manager’s thick hair and making him close his eyes and smile wider.

“You’re so god damn cute, Flyzik.”

Matt snorted at Jack’s words, eyeing him disbelievingly. “I’ve just spent the last half-hour with your cock shoved down my throat and your boyfriend humping me senseless, and you’re calling me cute?”

Both Jack and Zack laughed, hard, and Flyzik felt a pang in his chest when he realised that they were happy together, that they both had someone, and he didn’t. He couldn’t dwell on it too much, though, because then Zack was leaning over him and kissing him lazily, and it was really nice. His tongue scoured Flyzik’s mouth slowly, lapping up the taste of Jack’s come and making the manager sigh contentedly.

They broke apart when Jack whined indignantly, and Zack pecked Matt’s lips once more before leaning back up and kissing his boyfriend softly. Flyzik couldn’t even bring himself to be jealous: they were too fucking sweet together.

And right then, at their most perfect moment together, with all three men totally naked and looking thoroughly fucked-out, right fucking then, Alex, Evan, Colussy and Vinny stumbled onto the bus, singing Bohemian Rhapsody loudly and drunkenly. The three boys on the couch froze – Matt could feel Jack’s thigh tense under his cheek – and the four boys in the doorway froze, and everything just hung frozen for a few seconds, until –

“Wow,” slurred Vinny as he rubbed hard at his eyes, “how much have I had?”

Alex chuckled drunkenly, clapping his friend on the shoulder. “Too much, bro. Let’s go to bed.”

Evan and Colussy nodded in agreement, and the four drunk men tripped and stumbled their way past the naked trio, as though they’d already forgotten they were there – which they probably had. Flyzik, Jack and Zack were silent until they heard the zip of curtains being drawn, when they let out a collective breath. Matt glanced at Jack, and Jack glanced at Zack, and Zack’s eyes darted from Jack’s to Matt’s, and suddenly they were all laughing so hard that Matt toppled onto the floor, which only made them all laugh harder.

“Well, thank God for hard liquor, hey?”
♠ ♠ ♠
This ended up being stupidly long, so I apologise for that, but I like Merriflykat a lot so shut up.