‹ Prequel: The Music Teacher
Status: Slowly getting back to writing so please bare with me =D

Through Thick and Thin

This Can't Be Happening

(Frank)

FUCK! I put the phone down and raced out the door, that bastard I swear to god I’m going to kick his ass all the back to the beach, I got in my car and tried ringing my sister,

Hi you’ve reached Ruth, if your listening to this message then I’ve probably already done it, Frank if this is you I love you so much, you’re the best brother anyone could ask for I wouldn’t change you for the world and Brian you never did say why, I love you I always will you made me feel complete but then my heart shattered when you broke it, tiny little shard flew everywhere and it can’t be fixed. Anyways no point in leaving a message now is there. Sorry everyone, I’ll see you all again, I love you.

I pulled up at the hospital as quickly as I could before racing inside, I tried ringing her phone again, a faint noise came from on of the doors, it, it sounded like her song, shit! Pushing open the door I yelled out for her, I looked down at the red seeping from under the stall, no, no, no, please don’t, tears fell from my eyes as I careful opened the door, I saw my little sister, I saw he slouched against the toilet, blood all around her and a small bottle of pills empty the razor that was next to her lifeless hand covered in her blood.

“Somebody fucking get in here!”

I yelled out as I heard footsteps near the door, tears flowing freely down my face,

“Somebody save my sister!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay.
But this is just a small filler
Just to bring Frank back into the story
And just so you know, I don't know if she dies or not yet, I haven't figured it out.
Comments??
xxx
xx
x