My First Mate

Hunter

My first week in Talent, was nothing but random and weird things. Hunter still growled at me as he walked past, or stared at me. Jack and Lidia where nice and in the same classes as I, I even had some classes with Hunter. But even in them classes, Hunter still stared at me and made me feel uncomfortable. It was starting to piss me of at times, the way Hunter would look at me.

I thought about confronting him about it, but then went agents it. Jack said if I did, it would only make Hunter angry. I inwardly sighed, getting more and more frustrated, that I wanted to confront Hunter, knowing I would make him angry. That wasn't my intention to make hunter angry, I just wanted to make friends even, if it was the quarter back of the football team. And the school bully.

I was sat in my seat in class, I could feel hunter’s gaze on me making me feel uncomfortable yet again. I wanted to know what, his problem was and why he always looked at me as if I was a meal. Sometimes I felt like getting up and leaving the class, just to stop the looks.

***

I was sat outside, under a tree it was lunch time and I felt I just needed to get outside. Having Hunter looking at me all dammed day. Just as I took a sip of my can of coke I saw two feet in front of me, I looked up and saw Hunter looking down at me smirking away. I wanted to hit him but I knew it would just make things worse. “Can I help you with something?” I asked. Hunter just stood there still smirking at me, so I stood on me feet and I was soon face to face with him.

“I been watching you” Hunter says, in a low growl. I roll my eyes as he growls at me again.

I grit my teeth and clench, my fist’s wanting to so badly punch him. “So why have you been ‘watching’ me?” I say using the air quotes. A booming laugh comes from Hunter as I use them, and by this time I was really getting pissed off.

I noticed Hunter wasn't with anyone like he always was, and I looked around to see if there was anyone of the people he was with around. But there was nothing no one just him. I looked back at him. And saw the smirk turn into a smile, it made me wonder what the hell he was smiling about.

He came further towards me, making me back into the tree. My heart rate rapidly picked up, and once again my palms got all sweaty. “So new kid, why don’t you all do us a favor and go back to where you came from” he growled.

I sighed as he yet again growled at me. “OK one I’d love to go back to California but I can’t, and two what the hell is with you and growling at me all the damned time?” I said. He looked at me with amusement, he leaned in closer to me, putting both of his palms on the tree above my head makings sure I couldn't escape.

Soon enough I felt his breath, on my lips tension was soon felt in my body. He leaned further in making sure both our bodies touched, I gulped wishing I was just at home and in my bed. But no I had to be at school. I soon felt his nose sniffing my neck, I furred my eye brows and tried to move away from him, but it was no use Hunter made sure I couldn't escape anywhere.

“My mate” he said in a low raspy voice, if I was honest I did find that sexy, and a turn on. But I was too pissed off, to even think them kind of thoughts. “Just let me go hunter I’m not in the mood for any mind games” I said.

I managed to duck under his arms, and get away grabbing my bag as I went. I was grateful that I was a tiny thing, and by tiny I mean 5’00 ft. And even for a girl like me I feel like the loser kid all ready.

I ran as fast as I could back home, hoping Hunter didn't follow me. He did scare me at times, the way he looks at me in classes, or the way he growls I mean really what is he a dog or something. He even sniffed me just now what the fuck was all that about.

***

As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I made my way up to my bedroom, and got on the laptop. I waited for it to load, as I did I put my bag on my bed and took my shoes off. I sat with my laptop on the bed and went on to Google. It wasn't something I never did often, but I knew something wasn't right in this town.

This search wasn't just what was on my mind, but something that never crossed me one bit. I typed in werewolves and a load of websites came up, I was only doing this just for the myth in my head and well the things that were happening around me. The way Hunter was acting, not even for a guy on the quarterback team would act like that.

As I looked at the information that was on Google, it all made sense. The way Hunter was acting around me, in particular it was as if something in his head was taking over him. Even though I have only known him a few days. I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted jack asked if he could pop round, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't dreaming this up.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys new chapter, please comment tell me what yall think subscribe too :D