Scorpions, Anxiety, and Coffee Mugs

But It's Alright If

I don't remember what happened before now, but I am currently in the hospital.
I seriously no clue of how I got here. Wasn't I at home? Didn't dad...
Oh. My dad. That's what...what exactly did he do?

As I racked my brain for an explaination, I heard the door open. I turned to see if my father returned, but a nurse came in and checked my machines. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out but a raspy groan. Jesus! It felt like my whole jaw was on fire!
The nurse quickly turned away and produced a very large needle.
Oh my fuck. Gerard would've spontaniously combusted.
I tightly shut my eyes as the metal pierced my back. Holy shit! What was that?!
"That better?"
Ha. Think I'm going to try to talk again?
I shook my head yes, even though I didn't feel any different. Y'know, besides the literal pain in my ass.
She smiled and left.
Well, damn. I guess that didn't go as planned. Maybe if I mentally retraced my footsteps...

Okay, so I was at school, the bell rang to go home, and I met up with Gerard and Mikey. They wanted to go to that teen club that was only open on the weekends, and I said I would ask. Of course, I wouldn't though, my parents would explode.
Alright, anyway, I walked home, alone as usual, and went into my room to get ready for the night. Eyeliner, old cut-up Misfits shirt, and my favorite pair of jeans. I'd have to wear the same shoes, because honestly, it was the only pair I have. Then, I went into the bathroom, took a very quick shower, and got dressed. And since it was only four, I watched cartoons for a bit.
Then, I went back to the bathroom, after turning off the television, not wanting to anger my father if he came home first. He was violent when he was angry.
And he scared the living shit out of me when he was being violent.

I think my father came home right after I finished my hair, and I was currently putting on a thick layer of red onto my lids. He would fucking ring my neck if he saw me like that.
Or did he? Is that why I'm in here?
No, more happened...I...I fell, didn't I?
Yeah, I tripped in my room. Then he called me into the living room, and it went downhill from there.
Did he break my jaw? It felt as if it wasn't even there.
Oh no, he's gonna be pissed. Too many people will ask him too many questions. And you know who he'll take his anger out on? Me.
Wait.
What if...what if I'm not there? What if he hits mom?! She is so timid and fragile...he'd break her in two!
Holy mother of God. He better leave her the fuck alone. I will go insane if he lays a hand on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
;-;