Can I Even Complicate Your Breathing?

The New Kid.

Vic stepped out of the car and looked up at the large victorian building in front of him.

"Fuck, this place is gonna be full of preppy jackasses. I can already tell."

He turned back to the car and grabbed his bag out of the backseat then shut the door, watching as his parents drove off and left him there. He threw his bag over his shoulder and reluctantly walked into the mansion-like building. The place was huge on the inside and out. He looked around the lobby, trying to find the front desk or something when he heard a voice behind him.

"Hello, are you Vic Fuentes? I'm Ms. Howard, the secretary. We've been expecting you. Here, follow me. I'll get you started with some paperwork."

Vic followed the twenty-something woman into a little office to the left of the main entrance. He sat down in front of her desk and looked up at her as she handed him a clipboard with a small stack of papers on it.

"We already have your schedule made up for you, but if there's any problems with it you can just come down to my office and I'll fix it for you. We also assigned you a room on the third floor. Your roommate's name is Kellin Bostwick. He's very nice. I'm sure you two will get along."

She handed Vic a room key that had the number 326 on it. He sighed and finished filling out the paperwork. He was hoping his roommate wasn't going to be a preppy bastard like at his last school.

He handed the clipboard back to Ms. Howard and stood up, fixing his band tee then grabbing his bag.

"The elevator is right across the hall. Go ahead up to the third floor, room 326. Kellin is in class right now so you'll have time to unpack and get comfortable before he comes back. Good luck, and if you have any questions, you know where my office is."

Ms. Howard smiled and shut her door as Vic walked out. He found the elevator and made his way up to the third floor where his new room was.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfic, so just bare with me. c:
I would love to have some feedback to know what you guys think!