I Understand Now

Seven

I actually liked boys. I was attracted to them. So what? What made Gordon different? Why was this such a big deal all of the sudden?

Was it because he was straight?

No. I didn't even know that for sure, though. I could imply it from his behavior, but I never asked him. I usually didn't feel this way even if I had a crush on a straight guy. I normally didn't even care if I found some guy attractive or not. Was it because he was so young? Gordon wasn't that much younger anyway, but...

Was it because I found him so fucking annoying and weird?

I pushed that out of my mind. Gordon was off limits. I couldn't even handle a relationship, or a potential one now. I was in college and I needed my time to be focused on studying and getting out of the house. I couldn't deal with my crazy family as it was.

I wouldn't dare try anything with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I neglected to tell you guys this from the beginning mainly because I didn't want to make a big deal about how this was going to be a slash story. So what if Mason is actually gay? I didn't want to announce it, you know what I mean? It's just a potential romance; it's something normal that happens to everyone.

Of course, there's also the threat of some homophobic person going by and flaming me, but I figured I'd just deal with that like a boss if that happened. I have half the internet to back me up on this, so I'm not too worried about somebody making a big deal about it.