Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Twila isn't what anyone would call popular. She's odd, outspoken, pierced, and not very liked. she has no problem expressing herself and hates pretending. She's so out there that she has had to turn to the internet for communication with people her age who have similar interests.

Blake is a cookie mold cut out. He fits in with the norm and is the most popular person in his school. He follows the rules and does what is expected. His only problem is who he is in public isn't who he is in reality. But when he goes online he can be the him he was meant to be.

Twila and Blake, EnteringTwilight and DarkAsDay, meet online and start a never-ending conversation. They slowly fall in love. But what will happen when they decide to meet in person?

*****************************************************************

I know it's cheesy. But in my personal opinion if there is no cheesing in a relationship the relationship will fail. You need those sweet but cliche moments that everyone secretly loves to keep the love going. But that's just me.

If you subscribe let me know? <3
  1. Chapter One
    Twila's POV
  2. Chapter Two
    Blake's POV
  3. Chapter Three
    Twila's POV
  4. Chapter Four
    Blake's POV
  5. Chapter Five
    Twila's POV
  6. Chapter Six
    Blake's POV
  7. Chapter Seven
    Twila's POV
  8. Chapter Eight
    Blake's POV
  9. Chapter Nine
    Twila's POV
  10. Chapter Ten
    Blake's POV
  11. Chapter Eleven
    Twila's POV
  12. Chapter Twelve
    Blake's POV
  13. Chapter Thirteen
    Twila's POV
  14. Chapter Fourteen
    Blake's POV
  15. Chapter Fifteen
    Twila's POV
  16. Chapter Sixteen
    Blake's POV
  17. Chapter Seventeen
    Twila's POV **Last Chapter, REALLY short**