Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Chapter Twelve

"Don't be. I liked it," Twila said smiling at me.

"Then why'd you pull away?" This girl is REALLY confusing sometimes.

"I hate having tongues in my mouth."

"Why?"

"Almost everyone I've ever dated and or kissed has just shoved their tongue down my throat and that has ruined it."

"So no tongue?" I asked with a forced pout.

"Nope. Now get up. I'm hungry," she pulled away from me and got up.

This time I actually paid attention to what she looked like in the morning. She looked amazing, no make up, hair just flying around, it was great. She looked at me with a concerned look on her face. She tilted her head to the side, silently asking what was wrong.

"You're beautiful."

"I haven't gotten pretty yet," she tucked her hair behind her ear and moved to her vanity.

She turned on a bunch of I'm guessing battery and outlet powered and went about applying her makeup. She did these smokey cat eye things and it was really cute. After she had finished her makeup she reached for her piercings and at first I thought she was going to take them out but she just changed some of the balls and put in a different set of tapers.

She looked at me through the mirror and smiled. I smiled back and got out of bed and walked over to her. I picked up her brush and started combing her gorgeous hair. It was the ONLY thing on her that she hadn't modified in some way. It was so long and wavy and dark. It was great.

"Stop staring at me Blake," she pulled her hair over her shoulder and started braiding it.

"I'm sorry," I leaned down and kissed her head.

********************************************************************

After Twila banished me to the hall while she got dressed we went to her dad's room and she pulled out some of his old clothes. All he had were super tight pants and band Ts. The shirts weren't a problem BUT those pants looked like they'd hurt. Twila giggled at my face and left me to attempt to get into the pants.

Oddly enough the pants fit great. I looked in the mirror when I was dressed and realized that I looked like someone Twila would date, I mean based on appearances. I looked a lot like her, only in male form. That's when I got an idea. I have tastes similar to Twila's and I actually prefer this look over what my normal appearance is. Maybe I could try out something new. Start with new clothes and work my way into a completely new look.

I headed downstairs to ask Twila how I looked. She was sitting in the family room on her laptop so I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked up at me and her mouth dropped. I smiled at her as she walked over to me.

"Do I look okay?"

"I like this. It suits you."

"I think I'm gonna start dressing like this. I feel...comfortable. Even the pants feel right."

She just smiled at me and went back to the couch. I followed her and pulled her against my side. She snuggled in, her smile still on her face, "I want to get my lip pierced. Just one side...to see if I like it."

She looked up at me and just nodded,"I think it would look cute."

We snuggled for a while longer, until we got bored and wanted something to do. We decided to head to the mall a county over. We'd checked various weather sites and asked around and discovered that that county still had power. The plan was to go shopping for some new clothes for me and some new body jewelry for her. And I was going to look into getting my lip pierced, I just didn't let Twila in on that bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost forgot to post this, so if this isn't as cheesy as we've come to expect I'm sorry.

I might not update tomorrow but whenever I do should Blake get his lip pierced? Or should he be a baby?