Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Chapter Fifteen

Blake and I had to return to school and work, and I wasn't thrilled with the idea because I wasn't convinced he really wanted to be with me. He has said he loves me multiple times but words are so easy, the emotion is something different. He said he wants to get married, but I'm sure he's just BS-ing. Ever since he took me home after our shopping trip these thoughts and similar ones have raced around in my head.

I'm convinced that today Blake would ignore me and act just as he always has. He told me that he wouldn't be able to pick me up this morning because he had an appointment, and that would be believable but I couldn't help but think the worst. That he didn't want to be seen with me...Just then I got a text message and mentally crossed my fingers as I brought my phone out.

Blake: Good morning beautiful. <3 I'm sorry I can't see you this morning. I'll see you later.

I smiled as I typed my reply.

Twila: I just don't want to go in at all today.

Blake: Why's that?

Twila: I just know someone will say something hurtful and I'm not in the mood for it.

Blake: If anyone tries starting anything remind them who our parents are and what we can do to their future >;3

Twila: I'm not mean like you...

Blake: Yeah, you're a sweetheart. Well I gotta go, don't wanna text and drive. I love you <3

Twila: I love you too.

********************************************************************

When I arrived at school no one bothered me. Everyone smiled and waved at me, some even talked to me, and I found that I have a lot in common with some of Blake's friends. But I think they were even more surprised than I. I walked to class with some of the girls that use to hate me and I almost didn't realize that Blake wasn't there. Except for when I walked into a class we had together and he wasn't there. I got a little sad when I went to my seat and he wasn't in his. I decided to just focus on my work and that was going alright until someone came up behind me and covered my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Barney?"

"No," Blake moved his hands and went to kiss me, never mind that we were in the middle of class.

"Blake...Girl Blake is kissing, that's enough," our instructor said confusedly.

"Her name is Twila Mr. Franks. And it would be wise of you to remember that."

"Stop that Blake. You threaten people to much."

"Sorry love," he gave me another kiss before taking a seat beside me.

We held hands throughout the lesson, passing a note back and forth. His friends smiled at us and I wasn't exactly sure why. When class let out Blake and I kept our fingers intertwined as we, accompanied by his friends headed to lunch. We all joked around as we walked down the halls the only trouble we encountered Julie in front of the cafeteria.

"Whore," she laughed as she threw her hair over her shoulder.

I expected Blake to freak out on her but he was beat by his friend Andrew, "Shut the hell up Julie. You're just jealous because Twila is pretty and sweet and you're a heartless bitch. Now that everyone knows what you're really like no one wants ANYTHING to do with you. So...FUCK OFF!"

Everyone within ear shot applauded him and Blake gave him a guy hug. I didn't know what to do and I told him that...He pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merp. I don't know what I want to do with this.