Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Chapter Three

The only time I spend with my father is over dinner, and while we don't agree on all things I'm still Daddy's Little Princess, as he refers to me. And we don't choose to not see each other it's just what we've had to adapt to with his work schedule. Honestly it isn't all bad I get to spend a lot of time doing what I want. Sure I would like to see Daddy more but he LOVES his job as an police officer. Which is odd considering all of HIS body modifications and his slightly wild past.

"How was school Princess?" My dad's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Not too good. My septum wasn't appreciated."

"Don't let those snotty kids get you down. They're just jealous cause their parents don't like body modification and they couldn't pull them off anyway," I laughed at him cause it WAS true for most of my peers.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Princess. OH! Before I forget remember how you asked me if I knew of any job openings that I could snag for you?"

"Yess...."

"I know you probably won't like this but Greg from the diner has an opening on his wait staff..."

"Is that the only place?" I said my spirits falling. Greg was a great guy but he had an idiot for a nephew and his diner was home to all the dumbasses from my school.

"I'm afraid so. He said he wouldn't advertise for the job until he heard back from you. AND he said you would NOT have to remove your piercings. He also said to tell his Little HoneyBee that he misses her and that if she doesn't at least come see him he'll be very cross," Daddy said with a twinkle of merriment in his eye.

"I'll take the job but only because it's Greg."

"After we finish I'll call him up. And I'm sure it won't be TERRIBLE working there."

"Whatever you say."

After dinner Daddy called Greg and I went to my room to listen to some music and draw or paint a little bit until Dark got off work. Aside from Dark music and art are my two escapes. The only problem is that my tastes are a bit darker and I was removed from the classes my school offers on the subjects so I don't offend others. They should worry about ME being offended. But at least I have my "studio" as Daddy calls it.

*****************************************************************

I'd been been working on a new painting for a little over an hour when my phone went off I mumbled a not so nice word and wiped my hands on yet another pair of jeans to answer it. I didn't care that my pants were covered in orange and yellow paint because I knew who it would be, Dark, he's the only one that's texted me as of late.

DarkAsDay: Hey there. :)

Twila: Hi. Guess what!

After sending that text I went about putting my supplies away. Not wanting to forget anything or leave everything out because I got too tired to do anything. It took me longer than expected because the stupid brushed wouldn't come clean. I felt my phone go off while I was still cleaning and couldn't answer because I had wet hands.

DarkAsDay: What?!

Twila: My dad got me a job today! I'll be working at this cute little diner for his best friend :3

DarkAsDay: Really? Yay!

Twila: Yeah. I'm excited about having a job but I don't want to work at this specific diner.

DarkAsDay: Aw. Why not?

Twila: It's the local "teen spot" And teens here aren't too fond of me. So I'll be harassed at school and at work. But it's money for my future. And the owner is a doll.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so everyone knows I have issues with keeping stories going so either they'll get derpy or I'll put them on hiatus. I don't know about this one yet. And I'm sure most of you are thinking "How hasn't Blake figured out that Twila and EnteringTwilight are one in the same?" The answer is simple...But I won't be telling you JUST yet. Subscribe if you're curious?