Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Chapter Four

EnteringTwilight: It's the local "teen spot" And teens here aren't too fond of me. So I'll be harassed at school and at work. But it's money for my future. And the owner is a doll

Receiving that text from Twilight made me think of MY diner. Sometimes it's like we live in the same town or our towns are clones. But then I'm like "we don't live in the same town, I'd have met her if she did and cloning hasn't been perfected." And the thought disappears. It was dumb anyway.

We spent the whole night texting as usual, only stopping when Twilight passed out on me. It's actually really cute, knowing she fights sleep to talk to me. I smiled as I glanced at the time, my eyes widening when I saw just how late it was. I sent Twilight a quick "Sweet dreams <3" before preparing for bed myself. Thoughts of Twilight being closer than I ever thought possible filling my dreams.

*************************************************************

EnteringTwilight: I'm super sorry I fell asleep. :/

When I woke up, later than I should have on this particular Saturday, that's the text I had. She always sent me something like that, she said she felt like a horrible person when she fell asleep on me but I didn't mind. She should know that by now.

Blake: It's fine sweetie. And I got suckered into working the weekend so I gotta go so I'm not late. :/

EnteringTwilight: I have work this morning too. :D So text you when we're both off?

Blake: Duh <3 Later aligator.

EnteringTwilight: <3 After while crocodile.

*************************************************************

At the diner I was met with a not so pleasant surprise, that other girl was there and she had an apron and name tag...That could mean only one thing...Greg had hired her, probably because he felt sorry for her. There was no other reason for him to.

"Blake! Get over here! I want you to say hi to Twila, she's our new waitress," he hollered across the room. I sighed and made my way to them.

"Hi, Twil...Twila?" I said forcing a smile.

"Hello there Blake."

Greg put me on training duty. I was supposed to help Twila out until she got the hang of things, which was a pain. She was being unusually quite, compared to her outspoken ways at school, and she kept shying away from me. That was concerning.

"Stop that!" I snapped tired of her skittish ways.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why are you being so weird?"

"I'm waiting for you to start shit," she said just before Greg unlocked the doors, flipped the sign, and people started piling in.

All day I could hear people, my friends, hassling Twila. I mean I give her a hard time to but they were down right rude. They asked if she got the job by sleeping with Greg, if she thought she looked good with all her piercings, and so much more. I said the latter but the former? That was horrible. I set my lips, stepped out of the kitchen, walked up to Twila and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Everyone needs to shut the fuck up about Twila. She is a great girl, and I don't want to hear another thing about her and Greg. If I do I will ruin every last one of you. No friends, no college, no future. And you all know who my father is...I could make it happen," with that I left the room leaving everyone, including Twila, in shock.

She looked at me over the counter and mouthed a thank you...she even smiled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to show my 8 subscribers love. I love you guys <3 It probably won't be too long before the identities are reveled. Because honestly this isn't really about two people meeting online and falling in love. It's about standing up for love even if it isn't approved of. I probably needa change my summaries? If anyone can think of a better short or long summary feel free to submit it to me and if I like it I'll use it and name you.