Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Chapter Six

"What?!" I yelled as I pulled over along side the road and stared at Twila.

She looked about as shocked as I felt. She just kept staring at my phone. And then she bit her lip and I saw a tear fall down her cheek. She went to grab the door-handle, I assume to run away from me. But I locked it, like a creep and kept it locked. She stared out her window...silent.

"Explain yourself," I practically ordered her.

"I don't need to explain myself. You're the one that probably knew who I was all along and was just messing with me. I bet you told your friends all about everything. Did you get a good laugh?" She asked with a...hollow voice.

"NO! I like...Look, I didn't know EnteringTwilight was you. Honestly I didn't know your name until today! Wait that sounds bad."

"Can I just get out now?"

"No. I'm driving you home and then we're going to talk. AND we're changing each other's contact information to our real names," with that I pulled back onto the road and continued the drive.

She was quiet again for a while before she asked one question "Why?"

I looked at her and smiled, "Because after we talk for a bit and you realize I'm not fucking with you you're gonna be my girlfriend. You have no choice in the matter."

"Why would you want to date me? You hate me."

"I don't hate you. I just never understood you. But I know Twilight. And if you're anything like her we'll be perfect together."

"But you're so rude to me," she was obviously confused.

"My father is the mayor, I'm the most popular guy in school. You're different and not understood. Everyone knows the cool dude is rude to the least popular kid in school."

"I like Dark more than Blake. He treats me like a human being."

"Tell you what, if you'll be mine I'll stop being such a douche AND be the guy you know. Deal?" I was obviously grasping at straws.

"I want you to be the you you really are. I don't want you to pretend in order to fit in."

"Me too."

"I'll think about it."

"That's all I ask."

*****************************************************************

When we arrived at Twila's house, which was WAY bigger than I ever thought, she led to the couch in a room that in a normal house would be a family room but in this house was like a familIES room. I sat down and she asked if I wanted anything, playing the perfect hostess. I shook my head and grabbed her hand, pulling her down beside me. She was blushing adorably and I smiled.

"What do you want to know so that you'll say yes?"

"The truth of why you're such an asshole."

"I'm an ass in general because my friends expect me to be that way..."

"Then maybe you need new friends," she interpreted.

"Yeah. I'm an ass to you because you don't fit the mold and it's easy to abuse you."

"When we were talking you said you find people like me attractive?"

"I do. I've always found you attractive. That's why I talk about you're piercings the way I do. I can't let on that I like it."

"So when you talk bad about my piercings it's cause you like them?"

"I like them a lot. Anything else?"

"Did you really not know that you were talking to me?"

"I really didn't. And the only person I told about my talking to a girl was Greg."

"Okay," she smiled at me and I felt a surge of hope.

"So...Will you be my girlfriend, Twilight?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I love DFTB_Ashley cause she's a subscriber.

Lots of stuff in this. Should Twila say yes or make Blake work for it? Input?