Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Chapter Nine

While Blake and I were driving around looking for something to do I kept thinking about how he'd stood up for me. He'd bitched out a lot of his friends over ME, and we JUST started dating. He'd pretty much ostracized one of his "best friends" and all for me. The only one that has ever done anything similar is Daddy and he's my dad so he barely counts. For Blake to do that is just...wow

I was staring out the window; lost in my concentration, chewing on my finger nails. I wasn't really paying attention to what we were passing or what Blake was saying. Not until he reached over and grabbed the hand containing the nails I was obliterating. I looked at him confused for a second before he kissed my fingertips. Then I blushed as he laughed at me.

"What're you thinking about, sweetie?" He asked smiling.

"What you said at the diner..."

"What about it?" Now he was confused.

"You told everyone that you'd ruin them if they hurt me...and you don't really now me."

"I know that I care about you. I know that you're the only honest person I know. You are who you appear to be."

"You know EnteringTwilight. Twila is a bit more complex."

"Then I'll just have to get to know who Twila is, now won't I?"

"I guess you will," I smiled at him and he threaded our fingers together.

"Let's go to the Ocean."

"The ocean or THE OCEAN?"

"THE OCEAN."

"Okay."

***************************************************************

THE OCEAN is actually a HUGE field in the middle of no where. As far as the eye can see you're surrounded by waves upon waves of wheat. If you sit in it you'll be completely hidden from view. It's seriously my favorite place ever. I'll go there for inspiration for a new painting or just to relax.

When Blake and I had been texting he'd told me about his and I told him about mine. Now that I think about it we told each other things that should have tipped us off straight away that we lived in the same town. But I guess we never thought about it. At least I didn't.

When we got to THE OCEAN we parked a good ways away from the road and walked to the center of the field. We just stood there for a minutes. Letting the wind create wheat waves that washed over us. I smiled up at Blake as my hair was whipped around my face. He laughed as I tried to push it out of my face, the big jerk.

"You're beautiful, did you know that?"

"I do now," this was said with a heat filling my cheeks.

"Really you are. I know I used to tell you how ugly you are but seriously you're wow. I honestly love every little thing about you. It all ties together perfectly."

"You're such a cheese ball!"

"I know," then he kissed me once more.

"Know what we should do?"

"No, what?"

"Cloud watch."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE OCEAN is sorta like this thing my friends and I have. And cloud watching is the best!

I'm going to make on big shout out thanking all my subscribers here soon. If you want in it subscribe <3