#stuckinlovewithyou

In Which Gabe Favorites William Beckett's Crotch Shot

When the photo first gets posted, Gabe looks at it and stops breathing. He just turns bright pink because William took a picture of his pants. His pants. All up close and personal. Of all things.

Gabe doesn’t think about it. He just likes the photo. It looks good. William looks good. William’s thighs look good. So what if he clicks that little star? No one’s going to say anything about it anyway. No one’s going to notice.

-

Gabe didn’t realize how still in love with “Gabilliam” his fans still are.

At first, someone just tweets it.

@GabrielSaporta fav’d the new @williambeckett photo #gabilliam

And then, more people are tweeting it. The gabilliam hash-tag is blowing up. Gabe just keeps refreshing it and reading what all the fans are saying.

@GabrielSaporta loves @williambeckett

@GabrielSaporta is keeping #gabilliam alive!

#gabilliam is real! @GabrielSaporta just proved it!


Gabe takes a deep breath, and goes back to un-favorite it. But when he looks at the picture again, he can’t bring himself to re-click the star.

-

Pete calls Gabe first.

“Dude,” Pete laughs. “What the hell did you do?”

Gabe plays dumb. “What?”

“Your fans are going crazy!” Gabe can hear him smiling through the phone. “I’ve never seen so much slash-shipping tweets. Not even when, like, I mention Patrick, dude.”

Gabe rolls his eyes. “Slash-shipping tweets?”

“Don’t play dumb, Saporta. You know the fans love it when trip over each other.”

“Yeah, well,” Gabe begins. “It’s no big deal, Pete.”

Pete giggles. “No big deal? You liked a picture of William’s crotch.”

For once, Gabe doesn’t give Pete a sarcastic answer. He just bites his fingernail. “So, have you talked to William about it?”

“Nope, called you first. Good luck getting out of this one, Gabe.”

-

People start tweeting Gabe, asking him if he really loves William. Some of the things they say are cute, and Gabe smiles. But some of the things are rude, and Gabe didn’t know that people could fit so much profanity in 140 characters.

Gabe only admits he’s freaking out when he sees they’re tweeting William.

He’s so, so fucked.

-

“Well, what if I just, you know. Go back and un-favorite it?” Gabe asks, mouse already hovering over the star.

Pete laughs. “No use. Everyone already screen-shot it.”

“Fuck.”

“It’s all over tumblr, too. And livejournal.” Pete laughs wickedly. “I’m emailing you a link to this fan fic dude, it’s great. Amazing, really.”

The fic ends up being all about Gabe having some picture kink. The fic ends up being pure smut.

Gabe doesn’t admit to anyone that he jerks off while reading it.

-

William has yet to comment on it, so Gabe decides to clear up the whole issue.

All is fair in love when the Cobra likes to laugh

The immediate response blows up the Gabilliam hash-tag again.

Everyone quickly assumes it was a joke.

-

William tweets Gabe the next day.

@GabrielSaporta santi, my lovely friend

-

“Dude,” Pete deadpans through the phone. “You’re such a fuck up.”

“What? Why?” Gabe asks. He didn’t see this coming.

“William was fine with it, you asshole. Now he’s all pouty.” Pete isn’t really scolding Gabe, just telling him things. “I hate a pouty William, it’s worse than, like, pouty Brendon. And that’s just sad.”

Gabe stutters, “He was fine with it?”

“Duhh,” Pete says. “You’re supposed to be the smart one dude, what happened?”

“But?”

“But? William thought you actually liked the picture!”

Gabe sighs, and yeah, he really is a fuck up.

-

Gabe can’t take it anymore, because William goes on like nothing happened, but Pete keeps leaving him these voicemails. He says William almost cried. He says William was crying. He says Gabe’s an asshole, and “dude you really need to fucking, like, make out with him already.”

So Gabe decides to fix it.

He goes through William’s twitter and favorites every picture William’s ever posted of himself. He favorites William’s tweets, the ones where he talks about love and new music. He favorites all the cute things William wrote. He retweets a lot of it.

He makes his own tweet to top it off, just to make sure he is getting his point across.

@williambeckett I have always and will always be #stuckinlovewithyou

A couple minutes later, William favorites it.